2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Black Sweater Code is: 635525-001
 Thanks - repped !  Hopefully that closes the book Re: December 24th. 
smile.gif

When i google style code "Dunk High Premium SB 313171-021" all that comes up is the black sweater dunks.

Could it be? Numerous sites have that code listed as the Black Ugly Sweaters.

I am sure we will know soon but for now it is very interesting.

When i google style code "Dunk High Premium SB 313171-021" all that comes up is the black sweater dunks.

Could it be? Numerous sites have that code listed as the Black Ugly Sweaters.

I am sure we will know soon but for now it is very interesting.

I was going to post this but if you look a lot of those articles were earlier in the Dec, late Nov. Look for more recent stuff and it's the barbers, unfortunately

I love how these two go together! Trust & believe I'll rocking both of these while I'm in Miami!

Does anyone know if the employee store gets QS? Buddy of mine is going there on Saturday and said he'll pick up the grey sweaters if they have them

Did anyone's buyskateshoes.com order get canned?

They said they sold out of one of my shoes/size

But its still on their site and they charged me full shipping for all the shoes I ordered?

Shot them an email as I've only heard good things about their customer service.

Last edited:
Did anyone's buyskateshoes.com order get canned?

They said they sold out of one of my shoes/size

But its still on their site and they charged me full shipping for all the shoes I ordered?

Shot them an email as I've only heard good things about their customer service.
Try the live chat there it's good

Had to create an account to say thanks to everyone in here who's been posting info. Also, I'm happy I pulled the trigger with Concepts because it looks like my size 6 may be hard to find

/GS feet problems.

I like how the tracking number says it's only been processed but my UPS alert says they'll be here today. Guess I'll be surprised. 

Had to create an account to say thanks to everyone in here who's been posting info. Also, I'm happy I pulled the trigger with Concepts because it looks like my size 6 may be hard to find
/GS feet problems.

I like how the tracking number says it's only been processed but my UPS alert says they'll be here today. Guess I'll be surprised. 
That's just the estimated date (if you're talkin about the date from the UPS quantum view email) you have to wait until the tracking # is updated. If it just says it's been processed all that means is that UPS hasn't picked your package up yet.

Wore these a few times now without force fields and seem to be holding up decently, I knew 3m would be bad which is why multiples was a must lol
My god I can't believe how bad these crease. Looks like I'm going to have to buy my first pair of those force fields. I was always against buying something like that but I can't let this nice pair get destroyed from creasing.

Back
Top Bottom