2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Through years of wear

MVIMG_20200228_121506.jpg

They will cancel online if you hit local. It happened to me via frenzy for the Raynguns. I hit local then 30 mins later I hit online but that got canceled 20 mins later due to same email used. They straight up said 1 per person for BOTH drops.
Ahh I see that makes sense then. Good to know they have some kind of fail safe I guess to try keep it at 1 a person.
Congrats on the W btw.

Through years of wear

MVIMG_20200228_121506.jpg

They age quite nicely!

Honestly didnt expect to see this many if any folks hitting the way this release went down.. good to see its a few members. I wish I wouldve caught the 2-3 raffles I missed. Hope my luck comes in on these Safaris.. #noStrait

Na. Again, I dont even care about him like that. I dont like his music and couldn't name a song other than sicko mode. No offense to anyone really rocking with him like that tho.

I'm going by numbers and these seem a lot more limited than anything recent. I could be wrong but it seems like it's under 1k pair released (so far). I dunno if it's like 500 or 250 or a lower number but whatever it is its mad low. You guys think 100 ppl copped off of his site? You think skateshops got a full size run? Serious questions.

For me it's not about hype. I just wanted a fair shot at being able to cop and to rock them. Obviously that's not happening.

for example... carolinakickg carolinakickg 's local had 160 entrants for strangeloves, >1k entrants for travs

Screenshot_20200228-094008_Instagram.jpg
strongly recommended by Nike

Hard to believe if I'm being honest. An app that hasn't been fully vetted that recommended by their supplier? If that's the case, why wouldn't Nike make their own local check in app to eliminate the middle man who in turn has your data on file when they can keep it for themselves to build a profile on customers?

Hard to believe if I'm being honest. An app that hasn't been fully vetted that recommended by their supplier? If that's the case, why wouldn't Nike make their own local check in app to eliminate the middle man who in turn has your data on file when they can keep it for themselves to build a profile on customers?

Money.

That's what SNKRS Pass is technically for.....look how that turned out lol

Back
Top Bottom