2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DF42ACBB-F0B4-4088-BB85-5DB677F7DE69.jpeg

Job Well Done On This Shoe And The Choice Of Materials In My Opinion. :smokin Not Stoked On Paying The UpSell On Em But It Softens The Blow Some Getting Quality Materials And Build I Guess :rolleyes

They really do look great and I'm stoked you got a pair. Just hoping resell prices fall on these since I had caved on the rayguns when they dropped lol. Least you got your pair and the hassle is done though!

want air max 1 safaris in og form 02 :frown:

As do many of us. I recently bought a ds pair but they ended up being too small. Read they ran big and that’s def not the case. Def TTS. Gotta get rid of them and either get the dunks or hunt my regular size. Or wait it out and pray for a proper retro.

As do many of us. I recently bought a ds pair but they ended up being too small. Read they ran big and that’s def not the case. Def TTS. Gotta get rid of them and either get the dunks or hunt my regular size. Or wait it out and pray for a proper retro.
ny guy what size we talkin? cash ready

Same :emoji_cry:

Feel free to comment sizing on the safari. Look like they’d run tight with that toebox. SB sizing seem to be crazy for me.

Kentuckys are starting to grow on me. But I’ll hold off.

patiently waiting for the price of Plums to drop.
You think they're dropping any lower than what they are now? I thought $250-260 would be where they stand firm.. I'm still trying to convince myself to pull the trigger since I have a few GOAT credits but all these L's im taking my wait-list is just getting bigger & bigger

Back
Top Bottom