2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol i'm open to discuss, but still maybe 50/50 on actually letting them go. very hard to break up a family like this

H8u8ORm.jpg
Just need yellow.

For me resell on either one is not earth shattering bad and I got my Syracuse’s for much lower than what they’re going for now. Hey we all take wins and losses in this game. As much as I hate to do it paying resell has allowed me access to shoes that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to get. I only pay resell if it’s a must copp that I actually plan on wearing.

If you've ever bought a shoe from an individual seller on ebay/goat/stockx/facebook/etc, from a third party shop that resells, you've paid resale. Congratulations.

If you've ever bought a shoe from an individual seller on ebay/goat/stockx/facebook/etc, from a third party shop that resells, you've paid resale. Congratulations.
Pretty much. You can’t really complain if you’ve fed the machine.

If we would stop playing along, they’d stop playing us.

You gotta be a well balanced hater

hate on all things from diff sides

**** balance. I know where to direct my hate. towards whomever at Nike SB is in charge of deciding production numbers. resellers and people who buy resale ain't the issue. its manufactured scarcity to create buzz and demand. they know exactly what they're doing and the **** won't stop.

Back
Top Bottom