2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I won a pre-owned Sea Crystals on netmagnetism. I want to do some restoration on it.

Any experience cleaning Sea Crystals? I have used white vinegar to get the stains out of my suede shoes before but I am not sure if it will work.

Sorry my post got buried lol. Any experience and anecdotes with Sea Crystal's is appreciated.

Thank Yoi

bar none the most uncomfortable dunks ever

36EFB8E0-3844-4254-AE48-5E20B023B305.jpeg

SOL might be the most uncomfortable pair I've ever worn..

I don't have the Patty's day though lol

Im sure it’s been discussed already, but weird to see the production date on the inside of safaris was a year ago.. wonder what the delay was for.

Im sure it’s been discussed already, but weird to see the production date on the inside of safaris was a year ago.. wonder what the delay was for.

Mine say 05/19-09/19 - that's that not THAT long ago. I did find it weird that they have no lace bag. Not a huge deal.

Damn remember a few years ago when you couldn’t give GR’s away :lol:

Or when eBay had tons of dunks just sitting @ steal pricesss. I used to search just ONLY the keyword "Nike" on ebay and just searchhhh through 1000s of mislabeled goods to find those cheap and rare gems; dunks/jordans. Now my ebay searches are pureeeeeeeeeee garbage haha

Screenshot_20200318_042706_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Seller from Orlando on ebay right now has like 8 pairs of each hennessey and Blue listed. Blatantly showing that he got the backdoor, most likely from one of the Orlando shops that get dunks.

Wonder if its just a standard reseller backdoorer, or if its an "inside job" from the shop owner/family/employees

Either way I'm salty.

Am I too late for Hack pack blazers around retail?
Resale isn't too bad, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Am I too late for Hack pack blazers around retail?
Resale isn't too bad, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
I've seen scattered sizes around.

spot has a size 13 in the obsidian

size? has some of those blue/pink ones too, not sure if they do intl shipping though

tbh, i have a size 11 in the obsidian i would sell you for retail + shipping if you want. was my first blazer purchase and they don't fit me quite right

Safari's dipping.. I think I overpaid by like 25 bucks but I thought they'd hold like SL's for some reason. Win some/lose some. But if you can swing the price this might be a decent time to cop. Hard to tell when they'll bottom out.

The absolute dumbest thing to do with that check (which I doubt we'll even get) would be to buy shoes. But y'all do you.

In a society that buys extraordinary amounts of toilet paper in the face of a pandemic there are worse things to spend that check on. I’d apply that comment to those who chose to buy alcohol/cigarettes.

Back
Top Bottom