2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1585406142834.png

Can you really blame people for losing interest in Nike SB a few years ago?

TGIF y’all. Pairs rolling in!
Size 12 pair from SX. **** broke my retail rule
Think I’m gonna overlook the known issues, trim the thread, try to clean the glue, because these are fire and will get heavy wear anyway Excited to relace :nthat:

QC was terrible on these. Had the same issues, but they were easily resolved. Can't wait to rock mine when things get back to normal.

I'm so in on the swishers but you all know I need some confirmation on SCs... weird scheduled release is next week but still no offical pics or even more unofficial ones...🤔

These are so damn uncomfortable though. I’m not a wide footer, and I’m barely able to squeeze into these. I’d take ‘em back but the locals don’t do returns around here. 🙄
This x100. Lucky I was able to try a pair on at the local, otherwise I’d be disappointed. They make the retooled gatos feel roomy (and I have a narrow foot already)! I’ve heard loosening the laces helps, but the footbed is just sooo narrow and oddly formed, I don’t see it helping much. Which is too bad. I wanted to be into these!

Wow didn't realize I hit a local email raffle for the Travis Scott Dunk and the paypal invoice went to spam back on 2/29. They sent a follow up email on 3/2, which I also didn't see. I literally paid it two days ago thinking they would cancel and they shipped it! So pumped-will post pic when I get it.
Update 1 day shipping and I got them- can’t believe it. #supportlocal
21C48EB9-331D-4E0D-8B9B-F46AEC3A22E9.jpeg

QC was terrible on these. Had the same issues, but they were easily resolved. Can't wait to rock mine when things get back to normal.
What did you use for the glue and scuff marks? There’s a piece sticking out where the midsole and upper meet too on mine. Prob trim it.

Back
Top Bottom