2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jades to get some fresh air at the duck pond.
F7D7F813-A728-417E-9B87-C4D0BCF69CB6.jpeg

T turnyourbrandon what size?

If anyone is needing to sell during this recession I am able to help and can pay ASAP. Always happy to help NTers out.

Thanks G. Not that I am in dire straits currently but I was just saying that i think it will take months before we return to normalcy. Luckily, this potential buyer is located in my city so no shipping costs.

Oh and the shoes is 10.5

Thank you all for your help on the shoe containers. I've decided to put this to bed for now. I feel these are way too expensive. Some manufacturers are charging $40 for two containers. Then there are sites that seem too good to be true. They have high quantities at low prices, but the website is super generic. Anyway, back to the dunks.

Thanks again.

Thank you all for your help on the shoe containers. I've decided to put this to bed for now. I feel these are way too expensive. Some manufacturers are charging $40 for two containers. Then there are sites that seem too good to be true. They have high quantities at low prices, but the website is super generic. Anyway, back to the dunks.

Thanks again.

Container Store has them at 9 a pop. If they had bulk deals, it would be worth buying.

Some of you were talking about the container store drop front sneaker containers. Do you know if they fit a size 14? Thank you

The site says they fit up to a 13. Anyone with a 13 know if they have room to spare?

I wear 13s, and they just barely fit in the containers. I have a couple pairs of 350 v2s in a 14 and the lid won't close without some maneuvering. There's just a little bit room in them with my size 13 dunks, feels like a 14 would be pushing it.

Back
Top Bottom