2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stockx with the new bs, now they adding a 3% processing fee to all buyer's. Last week they raised the minimum selling fee from 5 to 7.... Scumbags. Let's start a petition...greedy mfers

The hack, lying about it, and then months of not adding 2 Factor afterwards didn't stop people so......

20200415_113156.jpg

Wore these to grab some lunch.

On the stimulus note, I woke up early for work and couldn't stop from splurging with the extra funds this morning since bills are good. Figured prices were gonna skyrocket on everything so I grabbed the Griffey's before the stock x announcement. Fingers crossed that it's a Seattle pair and that they don't gotta come through customs!

This fee will allow us to further our investments....why should the customers have to pay for things they don't even follow through with.... lve already emailed them and told them they can cancel my account ill be using goat and eBay to sell and buy from now on.... Fuk em.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200415-145033.png
    Screenshot_20200415-145033.png
    318.4 KB · Views: 118
Stockx with the new bs, now they adding a 3% processing fee to all buyer's. Last week they raised the minimum selling fee from 5 to 7.... Scumbags. Let's start a petition...greedy mfers

ridiculous!! They need to update their CS first.
shipping + tax + now processing fee?

This fee will allow us to further our investments....why should the customers have to pay for things they don't even follow through with.... lve already emailed them and told them they can cancel my account ill be using goat and eBay to sell and buy from now on.... Fuk em.

I mean y’all making a killing your a middle man what do u possibly need all that extra “investment” money for.

more celebrity endorsements lmao. Pay off more shoetubers. What now u going to sponsor an NBA team next year. And have them wear the stock x tag on their shoes next year while they play.

Back
Top Bottom