2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Un-Skunks are dope. But I ain’t fooling myself on this one. Chances of a cop are at an all time low lol.

Unfortunately people on social media will literally run with anything. The blues are all over IG being called a sample. I could be wrong but I’m convinced the blues are fake. There’s an Asian seller on IG will full size runs of blues and greens
BBF0C779-1CD8-4E25-8C95-A52DDD4D14A9.jpeg
199D48A6-26B7-4B43-8133-752FF7BFE605.jpeg
A880AB24-B3F9-4748-A44E-D9A753C9DCA2.jpeg

Blue pair kinda wack to me, but that Green pair goes hard as ****!!!! :wow:
Throw some red laces on them joints for the Grinch vibes :wow:

^^^ Maybe you're not getting revved up enough ... or opinions still exist :lol:
Of course it’s just my opinion, dude. But limited or not, y’all probably aren’t gonna get them. I hope I’m wrong.
To me they look like a cross between the mauve 700 and joker 3s. That’s not a good thing.

Cmon Atlas just do a regular raffle. $25 per raffle entry is so lame, especially when the only thing I see on there I'd want to buy is $24 lmao

I'm wanting those blue fury's for retail but it's looking slim

BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 what I was getting at was that people have a right to like a shoe and subsequently be a bit irritated that they probably can't even access it. Similarly, you have a right to dislike them. Joker III's were so incredibly bad BTW :lol:
I mean...yeah. No one could ever dispute that. All I’m saying is if they are super, super limited I hope none of y’all hold your breath. And that in MY opinion they aren’t worth the inevitable hype that will come with them. You ain’t lying about the 3s though.:lol:

My thought on this release... strawberry cough was gonna ruffle too many feathers with Covid-19 going on and being a respiratory virus... so they came up with a last minute option to just have a release for 4/20... taking an already existing design/concept and switching up colors, and making it limited... gets a release out so they can show out on 420, but doesn’t get the bad press the strawberry cough would have.

My thought on this release... strawberry cough was gonna ruffle too many feathers with Covid-19 going on and being a respiratory virus... so they came up with a last minute option to just have a release for 4/20... taking an already existing design/concept and switching up colors, and making it limited... gets a release out so they can show out on 420, but doesn’t get the bad press the strawberry cough would have.
Couldn’t agree more. These definitely seem like a plan B.

sure, they can limit a release to 1,000 pairs or something, but is that actually generating new hype for the brand at this point? how much more (new) hype can the brand generate? it already dominates the sneaker market in the US, and likely in other areas too. by the age of 10, i'm positive that 90% of the world knows what a nike shoe is, what the swoosh logo represents, etc. at some point, as KanyIZZY KanyIZZY said, the marketing hype is tired at best.

I think this thread is a testament to the success of that marketing. When has there been this many posts/views in the past years? It's not tired enough that it has driven people away yet, even with the annoying hoops you have to jump through for SBs these days. Like someone said the formula is pretty simple to drive up hype; effort, execution, and exclusivity. Nike can literally turn to any silhouette and flip the switch from dead to hyped.

Cliver himself said the blue strangeloves were fake. The image I snipped below tipped me off. I thought we all learned what fake news was in 2015/16, but y'all can't believe anything until proven real. Your IG explore page is nothing but clickbait and regurgitated BS. I'll give them credit though, the blue color change for the stock-looking img with white background was executed better than usual.

1587006741905.png

Need the reverse skunks. Got the OGs and I def need these but limited to 420 pairs and a rumored SNKRS release? Man WTF? 😂

Actually looking at them again...they got to be fake. The number looks photoshopped on. Ppl got way to much time on their hands during qurantine, smh 😂

C'mon yall! Ya'll really think some guy has the 1st pair out of 420 pairs (if it's really numbered on the shoe like that) on feet already?
It is fake. Just a mockup from this Skunk High picture:

d2ffc0347b701a25938db38c79ec8403.jpg

Cliver himself said the blue strangeloves were fake. The image I snipped below tipped me off. I thought we all learned what fake news was in 2015/16, but y'all can't believe anything until proven real. Your IG explore page is nothing but clickbait and regurgitated BS. I'll give them credit though, the blue color change for the stock-looking img with white background was executed better than usual.

1587006741905.png

We know Cliver said it already. But doesn't stop the fact that the Green pair is still dope :lol:. It's a super nice shade of green and works with those materials.

C'mon yall! Ya'll really think some guy has the 1st pair out of 420 pairs (if it's really numbered on the shoe like that) on feet already?
It is fake. Just a mockup from this Skunk High picture:

Lmao. Good looking out, that totally went over on me. Still in on the strawberry coughs if they release instead.

1587006741905.png

I posted cliver last page and what about that image set you off? The red heart in the outsole?

Back
Top Bottom