2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m currently seeing this
EFE47EE2-40FE-44AB-B446-54F259034BA7.jpeg

Got my entry confirmation and paid for the 3X boost also, for 5 bucks that's like gas to the skateshop to enter a raffle anyways right? -shrug-

Also, I have to hit this for my size right? (pic):

420.png

Anyone else still have a blank Copdate app? I was able to sign up a few minutes after I entered the raffle after unsuccessfully trying to create Copdate account for hours before. The slim chance I had to buy a pair of shoes at retail that I don’t need is slipping away.

I never got a email nothing in the app either. I already had an account prior. I got confirmation screen also

Anyone else still have a blank Copdate app? I was able to sign up a few minutes after I entered the raffle after unsuccessfully trying to create Copdate account for hours before. The slim chance I had to buy a pair of shoes at retail that I don’t need is slipping away.

I was finally able to make an account around 7pm yesterday and I just got an email a few minutes ago saying my raffle entry was good

Be patient, you still might get the confirmation

-edit- oh you never made the account, it might be RIP then

Back
Top Bottom