2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally able to get these in and the review up!
4667F031-4CFB-45C6-926E-E482FF8A3F7B.jpeg
5EDB9A21-BD85-48A3-BDDE-F4A97D855F67.jpeg
71461AA9-38A1-4512-BFED-7BDF200F1BAD.jpeg

who??

I swear Instagram really got ppl feelin famous. Taking pics of kicks and hyped gear makes you an influencer? I guess for the kids who don’t have that **** maybe.

you have to take the term super literally; these people really do influence what kids (and **** even some adults) wear, like, listen to, etc.

wear what you like...as long as everyone else is wearing it too

she’s a what 😂😂😂

goes for anyone but...

If you’re laughing because I said "sneaker influencer" then that’s fair. I don't care about those people either. I didn’t say I was a fan or advocate. Just informed the dude who was implying that invoices were already going out that that particular invoice doesn’t count.

if you’re laughing because I said “female sneaker influencer” then you getting the block button.

was merely helping y’all understand before the whole 3 pages of “I didn’t get my invoice yet, must be over” or the “familia said Friday” posts started.

And y’all wonder why a lot of the regulars stopped posting actual info.

hours after the first pics of these surfaced, rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 posted that the numbered pair was numbered and was a familia release. Yet a lot of y’all spent pages speculating stuff that may or may not be true.

And if I completely misgauged your tone, I 100% apologize. Pandemic life ain't it.

Last edited:
you have to take the term super literally; these people really do influence what kids (and **** even some adults) wear, like, listen to, etc.

wear what you like...as long as everyone else is wearing it too

It's kinda funny. We used to call those people cult leaders. Now they're "influencers." Bunch of mini Mansons living in McMansions.

goes for anyone but...

If you’re laughing because I said "sneaker influencer" then that’s fair. I don't care about those people either. I didn’t say I was a fan or advocate. Just informed the dude who was implying that invoices were already going out that that particular invoice doesn’t count.

if you’re laughing because I said “female sneaker influencer” then you getting the block button.

was merely helping y’all understand before the whole 3 pages of “I didn’t get my invoice yet, must be over” or the “familia said Friday” posts started.

And y’all wonder why a lot of the regulars stopped posting actual info.

hours after the first pics of these surfaced, rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 posted that the numbered pair was numbered and was a familia release. Yet a lot of y’all spent pages speculating stuff that may or may not be true.

And if I completely misgauged your tone, I 100% apologize. Pandemic life ain't it.

Deep breaths my man, I was just messing around 😂

the term sneaker influencer always gets me

Back
Top Bottom