2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yesterday’s pick up Ds 9.5 25$ ! Haha i love ebay

7286DD4E-85AE-4C72-931A-0B87E24F6254.jpeg
B14C104A-8431-4380-B7B6-287DB054305D.jpeg
There are a lot of good prices up on eBay, you just have to really look and have patience. A lot of sellers are willing to negotiate their price and it’s even better when you buy them in bundles.

Got a few goodies coming in this week, can’t wait to post.

I like the CDG pair without the lettering, but it looks like Dunk Decon structure to me, which I find rather uncomfortable. Can anyone confirm whether these have the padding of regular Dunks?

In for bruins with react.

pilbondin pilbondin just saw your post above mine as I posted this. They are not at all like the decon dunks, decon dunks were SBs. CDG dunks here are not SBs and will not have the same insole or outsole as decon dunks. I know what you mean about the decon dunks, though. I bought a pair cheap and didn't even wear them out of my bedroom before listing them back on ebay. Horrible on foot.

peakkicks peakkicks Those basements are indeed a 12. IMO they fit a little looser than other size 12 dunks I've had, definitely looser than a 12 in SB dunks. I'd have needed an 11.5 or maybe even 11.

@ats kicks I can't believe a pair of 2015 dunks got even stiffer.
I need a pair I’ll take a 11.5 I just want those bad, thanks for the sizing info it helps a lot

Looks like I missed out on some good skate convo yesterday with bodegacat bodegacat and hennessy hennessy . Those skated truckit lows and jades Look Great! haha I can't remember the last time I had a pair I thrashed that bad. Wish I had more time to get on the board like I used to.

In for bruins with react.

pilbondin pilbondin just saw your post above mine as I posted this. They are not at all like the decon dunks, decon dunks were SBs. CDG dunks here are not SBs and will not have the same insole or outsole as decon dunks. I know what you mean about the decon dunks, though. I bought a pair cheap and didn't even wear them out of my bedroom before listing them back on ebay. Horrible on foot.

These are looking pretty good. Think I might have to get a pair.

Was bored last night, so decided to re-lace the right shoe just to see how this style looks. I kind of like it with the bottom eyelets unlaced. Never rocked Dunks like this before though, so I don’t know. But they’re shoes, so fk it. I can always lace them back.
3D42C7C2-221F-4C88-973D-093176184E3D.jpeg
37ED7C09-2219-42A8-9811-8CD907C4A48A.jpeg
1565029B-9D22-4FDF-A478-70C794F2A61F.jpeg
8549DAAD-BC23-43B5-982F-5E7472E25723.jpeg

thats the way i used to lace mine back in hs. still would. lol

looks hella nice

Back
Top Bottom