2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Apparently GS only
C51490A7-4B61-4162-825A-7CE66139FA85.jpeg
Sailors ready

volksnuts volksnuts and dhtowng dhtowng either of yall ever deal with storing shoes in storage container here in Houston during summer months? We are looking to probably sell our house soon and get a new one built. But the build process is like 8 months they say. So we'll be in a apartment for awhile while we wait and I don't want to take all my shoes to apartment if not necessary but I'm concerned over whether sole separation or melting glue will happen I if I keep them in storage. If any others from "Hot" states have any input feel free to chime in as well. I just mentioned volks and d since I know they are specifically in same area.

volksnuts volksnuts and dhtowng dhtowng either of yall ever deal with storing shoes in storage container here in Houston during summer months? We are looking to probably sell our house soon and get a new one built. But the build process is like 8 months they say. So we'll be in a apartment for awhile while we wait and I don't want to take all my shoes to apartment if not necessary but I'm concerned over whether sole separation or melting glue will happen I if I keep them in storage. If any others from "Hot" states have any input feel free to chime in as well. I just mentioned volks and d since I know they are specifically in same area.

I hear ya man. Try using a storage facility that’s air conditioned. That should put you at ease knowing it’s in a climate controlled unit. The shoes won’t get damaged that way.

I hear ya man. Try using a storage facility that’s air conditioned. That should put you at ease knowing it’s in a climate controlled unit. The shoes won’t get damaged that way.

Yeah was thinking this might be my best bet but wasn't sure if anyone tried non AC storage or not. It'll be a little more costly for climate controlled convenience but definitely worth the peace of mind. Worst case scenario I'll have a super stack of shoes in apartment to deal with for awhile lol

Yeah was thinking this might be my best bet but wasn't sure if anyone tried non AC storage or not. It'll be a little more costly for climate controlled convenience but definitely worth the peace of mind. Worst case scenario I'll have a super stack of shoes in apartment to deal with for awhile lol
Would recommend climate controlled unit and also put a few things of DampRid in the unit too.

You'll be surprised how much moisture is in those units at times.

Back
Top Bottom