2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How is your motto “cop every drop hassle free” when literally every drop is a hassle for you????????
the hassle free part only applies to submitting payment to them for fictional better odds. whoever at Nike has been pushing this **** by name to shops has to have some sort of equity, interest or a percentage back on every boost made.

Yet another reason why I love my dudes at Orchard. Still doing the email raffles like ****in champs.

I think what Copdate /skate shops should of done a 5 min register window and close the raffle or don’t let new account to enter until they have at least a couple of months active 🤷🏽‍♂️ gives better a chance to win ..

Copdate can fix the issue but they won’t there just getting greedy with all the “boost perks” etc

I'm down with these denim joints. compared to the most recent plain AF previews this actually has some uniqueness on the look. and i'm a sucker for a gum sole

so if i win the raffle and i can't log into my app i am screwed? or i can order them on the skateshop website?

Last edited:
CDG Dunks came in yesterday and they’re a little underwhelming in person solely based on the retail price (feels like Nike was basically charging resale, these would have easily been $100 cheaper if they didn't have a designer name attached). Nonetheless, it's a somewhat unique take on the silhouette, and I'm happy I was able to grab them. Stuffed a striped sock in there to try and show off the see-through toebox and side panel a little bit. They come in the black Nike pull-out drawer box with no extra laces, and the only tags that came with mine were CDG branded and detached in the box (not broken off, just tied separately and tossed in).

I went with TTS instead of my usual 1/2 up due to the material, and it was the right move for me. They’re on the narrow side, but I think toe gap on 1/2 up would have been pretty noticeable with brighter socks.
DA7A6739-4D18-4503-91D3-99BCE9389A2E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom