2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunk-mania. Man, the craze for Dunks this year really has blown up. If they would've released those the kentuckys/syrac/brazils etc last year I believe they would've been sitting on so many sites & at house of hoops for retail. Couldn't move any non-hype dunk even if you tried to give them away for free just last year. joints would sit on the 'bay for $50-120 all day for years straight now being sold for over $300. Travis Scott/Virgil are to blame for this! LOL. But as they say "get your bread up".
I don't think the Syracuse or tucks would sit. That orange and blue with the white is flame. These on the other hand would sit. Lol

I don't think the Syracuse or tucks would sit. That orange and blue with the white is flame. These on the other hand would sit. Lol

when the last set of college dunks released, the unlv, duke/Kentucky, and st.johns colorways sat a long time. the Michigan sold out instantly. the Syracuse was easily obtainable, but didn't sit as long as the rest.

Brazil’s are one of my favorite colorways of dunks. Had the pro highs forever ago. I’ll take a shot at them but if I miss 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: JPS
when the last set of college dunks released, the unlv, duke/Kentucky, and st.johns colorways sat a long time. the Michigan sold out instantly. the Syracuse was easily obtainable, but didn't sit as long as the rest.
Yeah but them we're highs, lows hit different.

sitting? Probably since most sneaker dweebs have trash taste.

Onley the upper echelon of handsome and well to do gentlemen know da gawd líneas of the Oakland athletic dunk lows
I can see if you from Oakland that these would be a must.

Based off the design of the swoosh? Idk.

Regardless, they have caught my attention and I hope by the time they release, the hype dies down a little bit.

The stitching looks uncannily like Nudie backpocket design doesn't it?

Need this in my life but i doubt the hype will die down. It will take Nike SB to release 2 years of cheeks for the hype to die down. lol

The stitching looks uncannily like Nudie backpocket design doesn't it?

Need this in my life but i doubt the hype will die down. It will take Nike SB to release 2 years of cheeks for the hype to die down. lol
Big out if they’re some nudies collab

as you states in the early 2000's. but I seen a few pairs of brazil's here and there in 2016-2018 sit on ebay from $75-165 for a few months before they sold. Dunks had their hype, died off for a while, and now ressurected once again. Dunks that I liked such as the curry's, green/black safari's, 3M navy lows, maple mesh nets used to sit on the 'bay all day for $60-120. Now you search them up on ebay they are 200 plus. I personally was never a fan of Brazil's lows but the high top version they made was hot.

Last edited:
Nike could've made a killing with these if they did them right rather than release an Atmos AF1 dunk tribute. OG shape rather than that flat look that takes no shape at all.
20200519_150058.jpg
20200519_150108.jpg

Last edited:
eBay pick up came in :smokin :smokin :smokin ..Super excited to have a pair In good condition again !! This leather is nice too

I remember when these released I almost had to return them because my mom flipped out when I came home with another pair of shoes :lol:
B0B4A6C9-D788-4F13-AE5A-AE5903A77EB0.jpeg

231127B7-A64F-4796-BF8D-5A3534890A80.jpeg

Got them for a little more than what retail was too

Nice! Olympic 6's dunks! I remember when those came out.
eBay pick up came in :smokin :smokin :smokin ..Super excited to have a pair In good condition again !! This leather is nice too

I remember when these released I almost had to return them because my mom flipped out when I came home with another pair of shoes :lol:
B0B4A6C9-D788-4F13-AE5A-AE5903A77EB0.jpeg

231127B7-A64F-4796-BF8D-5A3534890A80.jpeg

Got them for a little more than what retail was too

Back
Top Bottom