2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For the people who did ht on SNKRS, what size are you? Just curious.
9:59 i refreshed Premier.. switched back to SNKRS .. 10:00 hit soon as I opened up SNKRS. After refreshing.. coming soon went to 100$ .. i used apple pay.. I waited for the “in line” @ 10:01... hurried back to premier only to RE READ Locals and Michigan only 😂 carted a size 10.5 anyway 🤷🏾‍♂️....at 10:02 im on NT only to see my card charged by SNKRS same time 10:02...Jumped back to SNKRS was greyed pending then came got’em @ 10:03
A5305705-39E6-491D-991F-4951AEC72503.png
6C9632FC-108F-4CD5-8601-71D490445FE1.png

Pretty disappointed.

Both of my brothers went for my size - they wanted to gift them to me for my birthday. But we all took L’s.

They offered to pay resell but I told them no, we shouldn’t be supporting these broke bot boy punks. Also, the quality on the Syracuse were trash, and these would probably be similar. Oh well.

Quality on Syracuse’s and Tucks is good, it’s the craftsmanship that was questionable but I hear ya.

Tip if you're getting instant sold out on snkrs. I was having same issue. Sign out whenever but sign in right when clock hits drop time. Haven't had an issue since with the instant oos

Quality on Syracuse’s and Tucks is good, it’s the craftsmanship that was questionable but I hear ya.

My brother has a pair of Syracuse and I wasn’t impressed with the quality. For retail it’s fine I guess, but I can’t justify these resale prices on such a cheap feeling sneaker.

And as you mentioned, the craftsmanship was absolutely horrible. It’s a shame because the color is so nice.

My brother has a pair of Syracuse and I wasn’t impressed with the quality. For retail it’s fine I guess, but I can’t justify these resale prices on such a cheap feeling sneaker.

And as you mentioned, the craftsmanship was absolutely horrible.
looking back at a lot of my older 2000's low and high dunks, the quality has always been decent at best. just business as usual with nike.

Na, known as in they are working to fix it. Sucks but I just use desktop on my phone to get around it. Not a huge deal. Website might even be faster honestly.

I don't want to further detract from the thread. This is something worth its own discussion because this is a problem many on the website has come across at least once. Android users have dealt with this for years. It shouldn't take years to address a known deficiency. Between loading OOS to being kicked out of line, the app provides experiences that are 180s of each other depending on your OS.

Tbh I own one pair oh dunks.... the tri color red white and blue... gave up trying to cop em coz I just can’t seem to “get em”

Tip if you're getting instant sold out on snkrs. I was having same issue. Sign out whenever but sign in right when clock hits drop time. Haven't had an issue since with the instant oos

So you’re saying if I do this I’ll hit? You’ve been getting automatic W’s since you’ve been using this method?

And as you mentioned, the craftsmanship was absolutely horrible. It’s a shame because the color is so nice.

psh mine had glue and scratches all over the damn shoe.

So you’re saying if I do this I’ll hit? You’ve been getting automatic W’s since you’ve been using this method?

Pretty sure he's saying before he couldn't even try without reloading because of "isntant sold out" but now he at least gets to rise up and shoot his shot, even if it's a Shaq 3 pointer.

No I've gotten 1 w in the last few but for a good stretch of releases I was getting oos instantly at drop time on every release. I talked with nike elite team and they were clueless. I read about signing out somewhere and I've been at least able to enter all releases since implementing that method. Its better to have a little chance at a w then no chance at all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom