2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got some cube units in today so I had a chance to organize the favorites. Not all SBs or dunks but majority are. See spoiler.

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 8.18.20 PM.png

1BE20381-0A0F-4FB2-90E5-7B13734F5E9C.jpeg

Wore these to work yesterday, those Chunky Dunkys will be mine one way or another
Did you not like the pink laces that came with these? Also it's crazy how much these crease. I know it is what it is. But if I paid over a grand for these and they looked like this after a few wears, I'd be a little upset.

They don’t look bad to me. All shoes crease...
Wasn't trying to imply that they look bad or anything. Was just saying they tend to crease more than your average shoe. creasing is one of those touchy subjects I guess. But I will always be of the mindset, as inevitable as it may be, I will forever hate it.

syko.VIP syko.VIP nah, I'd be happy to see a retro though. These are '01 but they made sense with viotechs and plums.

cpf262 cpf262 metroidprototype metroidprototype I've never doubled up on any sneaker before (without the other one being for sale) but I'd happily do so for the tan pinnacle or lance mountain 1s. For a while I was looking for a second white pair of lances to strip to black toe colorblocking but I gave up that.

Back
Top Bottom