2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mans wrote a college entry exam on the reasons he hates skaters, everything they stand for, the places they shop, and the hoops he willingly jumped through to try to get shoes from those same people just to tell us he’s gonna drop the $1500 and never wear em.

single handedly proves there are levels to this I don’t understand

tenor.gif

What bot do you use? Won both times in a raffle that had tens of thousands of entries in a matter of minutes?

EDIT: It ended with 100k+ entries and your name gets picked out of a hat twice?
Bx4x1wA.png

Like I said, just one entry in each raffle, both are in my order history under the same and my only Concepts account. I’m guessing not many people got the Chunky question right, which certainly increased my chances. I would have preferred to use all that luck on winning the lotto, but will certainly take this. I’m an old man, I have no need for clout and no reason to lie but believe whatever helps you get to bed at night.

Like I said, just one entry in each raffle, both are in my order history under the same and my only Concepts account. I’m guessing not many people got the Chunky question right, which certainly increased my chances. I would have preferred to use all that luck on winning the lotto, but will certainly take this. I’m an old man, I have no need for clout and no reason to lie but believe whatever helps you get to bed at night.

You keep telling yourself that. I have no problem sleeping well at night.

Putting a positive spin on this L.. at least I can unfollow all the trash skateshops that have been cluttering my IG feed for two weeks. I’m not a skater, I have no interest in the skater lifestyle, my local skateshop with the one SB account in my city is sketchy as hell, and I’m reminded once again that I should skip all this to begin with and just cop what I want on StockX after a SNKRS attempt. I’m fortunate to be in a position to still be able to cop at 1500 if I want. But I don’t, yet. These are a great collectors shoe, but they are clown AF to actually wear. Cheers to those who got em tho!
So your gonna waste $1500 (because you got it) for a shoe to sit in your closet and say you collected but you would never wear....hmm makes sense

Back
Top Bottom