2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can’t even be mad about B&J... I’ve gotten some good stuff this year.. Strangeloves for retail.. plums and white rayguns for resell.... don’t get swept up in emotions and drop a crazy amount of money on these shoes... there will be many others to choose from later on down the line... have to keep myself in check sometimes and remind myself how fortunate I am.

I was told (not fact) that atlas got only one per size in most cases. Usually atlas gets a crap ton so take that fwiw

IMG_20200523_104329_189.jpg
What are these nicknamed? Give me a Slayer vibe.

I was told (not fact) that atlas got only one per size in most cases. Usually atlas gets a crap ton so take that fwiw

Doesn't sound like ATLAS. Like you said, they tend to get a ton of stock.
But now you just put that doubt in my head - I was debating about whether or not to get some raffle tickets there by tonight :lol:

I remember fronting on the olympic looking pair cause they were pros... now the prices through the roof

Doesn't sound like ATLAS. Like you said, they tend to get a ton of stock.
But now you just put that doubt in my head - I was debating about whether or not to get some raffle tickets there by tonight :lol:
Dude it’s just what my friend told me one of the employees told him-no factual basis but the sneaker community takes rumors and runs with them every day.

I remember fronting on the olympic looking pair cause they were pros... now the prices through the roof
If I remember correctly those sold out pretty quick. Even back then. Only ones I grabbed were the “sea crystals” or “jackalopes” or whatever the hell you wanna call them. I remember kinda digging those barley green ones too. Just never pulled the trigger.

If I remember correctly those sold out pretty quick. Even back then. Only ones I grabbed were the “sea crystals” or “jackalopes” or whatever the hell you wanna call them. I remember kinda digging those barley green ones too. Just never pulled the trigger.

True. They would pop up for $125 but I still slept.

Now look where we at smh

True. They would pop up for $125 but I still slept.

Now look where we at smh
Meh. It is what it is. If I didn’t want them then. I won’t let resale prices dictate whether or not I would want them now.
Just find it funny a lot of dudes main complaint was that they weren’t padded therefor, not comfortable. Now everyone is clamoring for regular dunks, and you don’t here a peep about the comfort level.

Meh. It is what it is. If I didn’t want then them. I won’t let resale prices dictate whether or not I would want them now.
Just find it funny a lot of dudes main complaint was that they weren’t padded therefor, not comfortable. Now everyone is clamoring for regular dunks, and you don’t here a peep about the comfort level.
Many of us are used to Jordan comfort (ie none) so you won’t hear any complaints.

Many of us are used to Jordan comfort (ie none) so you won’t hear any complaints.
You are kinda proving my point.
But you ain’t lying. I wore a pair of low “phat” 1s to work for 2 weeks. I stand all day on concrete floors.I had to go to a padiatrist ( not a real doctor by the way) to get my foot pain corrected.
Also I find the 13s to be very comfortable. But that’s about it.

Back
Top Bottom