2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore these today
BD148476-A4DE-4CE4-846F-2BB0AE94752E.jpeg

Chunky Dunky "grails" (had to use the word of the week) touched down, and they are just as awesome in hand as I imagined they would be.

I vividly remember the first time I ate Ben & Jerry's ice cream 20 years ago while watching one of my favorite movies for the first time with my favorite aunt, so this pair invokes a lot of positive memories. Thankful I was able to get them for retail, and they will stay with me forever. And I promise I will never eat ice cream out of them.

Stay safe out there, everyone.
C1B022EE-BE2F-4E11-B3C3-60E2104CE6BC.jpeg

I mean...they're cool. hard to get excited knowing pics are likely the only chance i'll get at seeing them both given bots.
my plan is to just set aside a few dollars here and there until the grateful dead dunks release and i'll just cop on stockx since I know bots will eat those too.

sucks but that's what it takes to own any of these nowadays.

Some SB......... Jordan’s today.
3CC9D82E-49D6-4CB2-A3A1-BE3E111B0A4F.jpeg

ive never bought replicas...but i came across some youtube videos that show replicas of these and the union 1s and they look really good and im tempted to pick up a pair...

its not a big deal, but i strike out on snkrs pretty often and when i do get a shoe i like im usually inclined not to beat them up bc they were hard to get...

anyway...nice shoes!

Like the look of that "Zebra" dunk leaked for next year. Reminds me of Daktaris, and I've always avoided those since I wasn't too crazy about the color selection on them.

Back
Top Bottom