2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Chillin for a min.

9E8A5ED3-F543-4C6E-8217-92E64BD7D8A3.jpeg

Not goin to lie, compared to other recent dunk releases (Syracuse,Kentucky, Brazil, etc GR’s) these are the best quality all around, and it’s not remotely close.

Lowkey impressed.
got me excited to see if the other suede joints gonna be plush like the plums. assuming i can actually cop therm lol

Some nostalgia in a SB FB page I’m in. So maybe we can do it here? What’s one of your favorite skate videos?

mine would be Real skateboards “Roll Forever”

and to keep it on topic. This dude Huf had an SB dunk lol:

Goldfish and Mouse from Girl or Public Domain from Powell Peralta

Reactions: JPS
Some nostalgia in a SB FB page I’m in. So maybe we can do it here? What’s one of your favorite skate videos?

mine would be Real skateboards “Roll Forever”

and to keep it on topic. This dude Huf had an SB dunk lol:

though it was before my time, I always thought Plan B Questionable was the best video for it's time

also the Plan B Virtual Reality and Blind Video Days

Toy Machine Welcome to Hell was one of my favorites

Transworld videos always had good content

Foundation Barbarians at the Gate was a good video for the lulz

my earliest memories of skateboarding were seeing a dark slide(not the exact one below) on a magazine cover and having my mind blown over how!? i seriously thought the dark slide was created around year 2000 hahhaha!!!! i just recently learned MULLIN created it in the 80s along with every cot damn trick there is

1592273722783.png

Mullen is the Godfather of street. Back in the 80's when it was all about Powell-Peralta, big air and skating verts, Mullen was winning trick competitions and wowing crowds as a kid. Most of the big skaters of the day skated street in videos but Mullen was strictly about board tricks and took it to another deminsion. He is one of my skate heroes along with Hosoi and Caballero.

Back
Top Bottom