2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Uh i hit two pairs on Nordstrom, but it is kind of weird that i checked out so easily.
Probably a cancellation. Plus their site is down now

Definitely gonna be cancel szn on Nordstorm, we'll see in a few days if they actually come through though. I checked out 4 minutes after release so I don't have any confidence in my order

Here is a better question for you guys. When trying to add a size on Nordstrom did you notice a “2 pairs left” ? Or no? I checked out 2 minutes after the drop so I’m looking for some peace of mind lmaoo

Checked out in a minute on Nordstrom, but def not a good feeling seeing a lot of you boys got through too :lol: They've cancelled on me before, so I won't hold my breath

Hit on nords as well but no confirm email. At least i got the rare snkrs dub in case they cancel.

Hit on Nord as well but checked out at like 10-10:01 so hopeful but they might cancel. When I was checking out they definitely said there's 1 left in my size.

But my lady hit on SNKRS for the first time ever on these so at least I have a pair. I was really stressing about how bad resell is too. F'ing finally!

Damn I hope mine ships :smh:. I was honestly happy I got through and thought I was doing it lol.

I already know Nordstrom is an L I just did it just in case the universe decides to bless me.

Back
Top Bottom