2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

is it possible for ppl to be having their own team buy the shoes on stockx to prop prices up, even if only temporary to cash in on the initial wave of ppl who missed out and had the resources to pay resell? i just feel like the resell price is too high on a pair of basic dunks even with hype and current state of the market

is it possible for ppl to be having their own team buy the shoes on stockx to prop prices up, even if only temporary to cash in on the initial wave of ppl who missed out and had the resources to lay resell? i just feel like the resell price is too high on a pair of basic dunks even with hype and current state of the market

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. It's done on eBay through shill bidding.

is it possible for ppl to be having their own team buy the shoes on stockx to prop prices up, even if only temporary to cash in on the initial wave of ppl who missed out and had the resources to lay resell? i just feel like the resell price is too high on a pair of basic dunks even with hype and current state of the market
I believe people do it.

is it possible for ppl to be having their own team buy the shoes on stockx to prop prices up, even if only temporary to cash in on the initial wave of ppl who missed out and had the resources to pay resell? i just feel like the resell price is too high on a pair of basic dunks even with hype and current state of the market
I think so

recently I bid 150 for some ishods on StockX. I had the only offer. BIN was like 500, the next day someone “offered” 450 for them. They were def trying to get me with some FOMO

Damn those St. John resale higher than most dunk of release date, want a pair just not for $350+ . If these get under 280 I’ll fade but highly unlikely at where that at and the hype

Boring is good sometimes. A plain shoe gives you more versatility with your wardrobe. That's why I liked all of the BTTYS Lows. How many times can you wear a sneaker with cow print?

The Space Hippie SB is interesting. I like the canvas upper.
I don't think these are an SB. Tongue looks thin, no extra eyelet piece, and regular sole. 2020 though and leaked shoe photos still look like 2003 photos.

Lol dudes gonna take exams for a puzzle? **** that
Right. Just let me buy it or do a simple name draw, nobody has time for this secrdecoder ring bull****.
sometimes I wonder what if i still had everything deadstock. but some of my favorites throughout the years

394662217.jpg

394662203.jpg

385699730.jpg

386603815.jpg

315944328.jpg

304591317.jpg

302008717.jpg

291410593.jpg

245833763.jpg

356792560.jpg

357022315.jpg
barfsssss>

Don't believe the hype. Stockx has dudes trying to sell Newcastles for 2 racks, nobody in their right mind would ever pull that trigger.

I dont think these non SB's are 'boring' .. a lot of the first dunks I saw when I first got put on to them were the basic Pro B's so I love all of these especially since they're basically BTTS lows. And to keep it a buck, the non SB's have been way better quality than most SB's that have been dropping this year.
I also think the Sbs have been boring this year as well. Honestly the only ones I have liked are the TS and B&J. That’s why it’s a little ironic to me the hype has gone through the roof, while releasing some pretty sub par shoes imo.
I got into sbs in the gold box era. So i’ll Always appreciate the loud colorways. I’m all about some “boring” shoes. Just not my dunks.

Back
Top Bottom