2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Similar to parra blazer & dunk collab, I think we'll see more people flocking to the dunks but there are enough people that want at least one from the pack that both will be highly desirable - just the dunks more desirable.
On point. And mulch like the former collab, the blazers from the pack>dunk

66FFA55E-AE70-4834-B6FB-FEA9CACC5C2F.jpeg

Cash App is running a special where if you use your Cash App card, you get 25% off (up to $50 off) a pair of shoes from GOAT, so I finally picked up some DS Tie Dye Highs. $50 off brought it to $220 including shipping and taxes, which I know is overpaying since these sat on release in 2014, but it's getting harder and harder to find these in DS condition.

Nike-Dunk-SB-High-Tie-Dye-Black.jpg

Cash App is running a special where if you use your Cash App card, you get 25% off (up to $50 off) a pair of shoes from GOAT, so I finally picked up some DS Tie Dye Highs. $50 off brought it to $220 including shipping and taxes, which I know is overpaying since these sat on release in 2014, but it's getting harder and harder to find these in DS condition.

Nice pickup

as lon as u like them bro. That’s all that matters

Those bring up some old *** memories of the customs Cemetarydrive used to do to the Chromeball lows back on NSB.

nike-sb-dunk-chrome-ball-indicent-customs.jpg

elephant print is actually the trickiest thing to do a customizer, im sure there is a stencil but the challenge in making it clean is phewwwwwwwwwwwwww only a few can do it, DANK customs and i guess this dude. i have a wood burning tool but you kinda have to turn your mind off TO what you think it should look like, i could never do it nice

New pick up from eBay this week, never saw this colorway before and had to grab em

Ah yes, the slates, i have these. There is another that is in a somewhat similar colorway in a more formal(?) blue or so to speak (also have). These however are like a combo teal blue color, remind me of when i purchased the 86 series from Airwalk back in the golden days. Still have those as well but in navy blue now. the good ole days are sorely missed.

looks like changes have been made. this one's better than the previous leaked pics

These are DEFINITELY better than the originally leaked images, and dope IMO. However, already having the Tiffany Highs, and both the White and Black Diamond Lows, I’m a little burnt out on having another pair of Dunks with Tiffany Blue (I know this isn’t quite Tiffany Blue, but it’s close). Still dope, and I’ll try, but I’ll be fine if I miss, and I’m not paying resell. Had they used another color, I know it wouldn’t fit with the Atmos theme, they’d be a must have.

These are DEFINITELY better than the originally leaked images, and dope IMO. However, already having the Tiffany Highs, and both the White and Black Diamond Lows, I’m a little burnt out on having another pair of Dunks with Tiffany Blue (I know this isn’t quite Tiffany Blue, but it’s close). Still dope, and I’ll try, but I’ll be fine if I miss, and I’m not paying resell. Had they used another color, I know it wouldn’t fit with the Atmos theme, they’d be a must have.
Agreed except I have atmos elephant am1s though. Hues are pretty different. Clear jade on am1, aqua on dunk.

I can’t believe how many you tubers are fawning over shoes that come with no box in bags (some cook group they keep plugging called “sneaker knockers” or something?) I hope they don’t know they’re fake cause if they’re knowingly saying they are legit isn’t that a crime?

Back
Top Bottom