2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone ever hit on multiple raffles from the same store?

Just entered for sambas on undefeated but curious if I def got no shot since I won OW4s from them recently

Nike Dunk Low WMNS “Green Glow”
Color: White/Green Glow
Style Code: CU1726-188
Release Date: 2021
Price: $100

1597775091339.png

1597775113457.png

almost a nice kelly green

FLYEAGLESFLY haha football is soon boys

Is it though? I can't be the only thinking we might not even get a full season due to covid cases. Players like Kemah Siverand make me pessimistic lol

As far as the shoes that green is definitely nice my wifes fav. color is green (mine too actually) so I may try to scoop a pair for her.

Last edited:
Wats up guise , my last post got deleted....totally cool with it. But can anybody guide me to a really good site/store to sell worn dunks? (No EBay no Round 2) Trying to get rid of some Dooms so I can put that bread towards those Civilist and due to a guaranteed L im damn sure its gonna have to be resale as much as I hate doing that . Any help would be appreciated (Hope this is still within the rules)

Wats up guise , my last post got deleted....totally cool with it. But can anybody guide me to a really good site/store to sell worn dunks? (No EBay no Round 2) Trying to get rid of some Dooms so I can put that bread towards those Civilist and due to a guaranteed L im damn sure its gonna have to be resale as much as I hate doing that . Any help would be appreciated (Hope this is still within the rules)
GOAT

Size?

I'm wondering will those women colorways come in men sizes because I'm definitely digging those colors. You fellas think they will?

Anyone ever hit on multiple raffles from the same store?

Just entered for sambas on undefeated but curious if I def got no shot since I won OW4s from them recently

Did you get an email saying you entered the raffle when you won the OW 4? or just the winning email a couple days later

I need help. Ruined a pair of ‘99s trying to fix midsole separation.

681F8FCB-BF8B-4717-817D-3CDED5828551.jpeg

This happened about a week after unDS earlier this year. The separation was just the glue and upper on the first wear. Then over the span of a week the soles were basically detached and the seams were ripping and frayed as shown in the picture above.

I tried to fix yesterday with toothpicks and super glue but it was a failure. The glue wasn’t bonding and I also didn’t use masking tape and got a glue stain on the toe. I don’t think super glue was a good pick! Total disaster :lol: I don’t really care because there was like 2 inches of seams missing from the midsole and the paint on the ankles cracked bad. At least I know what NOT to do now.

So I wear 7.5/8 in dunks and the ‘99s were a 7.5. Good for length wise but maybe a little narrow for my wider feet. Ive been going with size 8 in vintage dunks since this happened to give a little more width and help avoid the problem in the future.

So I just got a pair of lightly worn vamps and they’re in great condition except I can see where I’m going to eventually have the same issue.

Found the video below and it looks like this guy knows what he’s doing.

Any advice or tips from someone whose made this repair before would be appreciated. Vamps were my first SB back in the day so it’s a special pair for me and I don’t wanna **** them up like I did the ‘99.

Sorry for the long winded post here’s some pics of the vamps and the vulnerable area.

58F4CCCB-BA63-47F4-8EF7-265EA486F83B.jpeg
97DD3768-E231-4D4E-8748-D2B81C5120DE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom