2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BDC224B5-2576-4EDA-94A5-C5E9B1F03E2F.jpeg

Yep that’s exactly what I had too with the help of Google. Damn if I got all that and don’t get my size..

What happened to ACGs? For some reason I thought they were coming out before all of these recent and upcoming releases.

What happened to ACGs? For some reason I thought they were coming out before all of these recent and upcoming releases.

Shops have been releasing them randomly kinda like how the laser oranges have been released. I know ccs and spot did a raffle for ACGs a week or so ago. Other than that I haven't heard who the next US shop releasing them.

Shops have been releasing them randomly kinda like how the laser oranges have been released. I know ccs and spot did a raffle for ACGs a week or so ago. Other than that I haven't heard who the next US shop releasing them.

Thanks, I must have missed those two putting them up. Hopefully others get them in soon, just seemed like they fell off the radar (which hopefully is true so they won't be a pain to grab.) This is one of the few releases I am looking forward to.

Back
Top Bottom