2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1599758889440.png

Yeah. Might be cool with black or white or grey or something. I have scarface af1s and I love them. But it's a tough thing to pull off. I hated the homage to home 1s or whatever they were called.

What I don't get is why they can't just implement a simple random question like Union did with the Jordan 4 release. Just a simple question like "What color is orange?" would stop most bots.

got this too...so am I reading it right though? cop the $33 shirt and get a guaranteed W on every copdate raffle BP does this month?

Gotta read it carefully. There will be "guaranteed BP family winners." Meaning you're not guaranteed. But at least one "family pass" holder will win.

Rep told me all launches are FCFS.

Except Draws.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've taken way too much from NT, so trying to start giving back. A close friend from high school is a developer for SNKRS and Nike+. Nike recently changed the algorithm for how they pick winners to include more customers who have never won on a Draw or FCFS release. Same thing with early access. Not sure when that will change. His advice:"Create another account, take a bunch of Ls and then maybe you'll start winning?" Yeah, thanks for nothing.

Assuming everyone that entered a BP copdate raffle got that?

Is anything really worthwhile releasing in September?

Back
Top Bottom