2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UnDs Today 
pimp.gif

smile.gif

Nice sneakers!
smokin.gif
I was lookin for them a bit ago..

Also, something seems a little "off" about the tiff highs. Does anyone else feel this way?

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

2.) In your opinion what's the worst Nike SB to come out in 2013 and why?

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

4.) What skate shop do you want to see a collab from most in 2014?

Last edited:

Repped! It should be this way more often. Congrats on the pick up.
I totally agree...thnx bro

know most people aren't feeling these but some new pics of the barbers w white laces in:
I saw these in store 4 days ago also with the white laces. The quality of the black suede is okay, but the check seemed weird and there's too much gum on sole, if that's even possible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by John00  

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

2. Not to beat a dead horse here, but the send help 2s were so bad imo. and I love me some purple, volt, and electric green. they just were pulled off terribly.

3. I would be all over some low quagmires, or high skate or die's. inversions for either of those would be sick.

4. I know that we just saw an MIA dunk, but I love the "miami vice" teal/pink colorway on just about anything, and putting out a mid or high in the basic mold of the lebron 9 would probably be seen as a bit of a re-tread, but I'd be stoked on it.

UnDs Today :pimp:  :smile:  
those are so dope.

The buyskateshoes deal got me the team reds for 42 bucks shipped. Stoked.
2.) In your opinion what's the worst Nike SB to come out in 2013 and why?id say those watermelon mids, ugly and pointless to me. Also the supreme tennis classics...some kicks should never be sb.

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?heinekens are my all time fave and I guarantee that star will never be on a shoe again, but those as highs I could dig

circle A!!! Big circle a stitched in the heel.

1. Team reds from buyskateshoes.com
2. Watermelon mids just an ugly color way with the sends help 2 a close second.
3. Jedi or Sith lord high, also a mork and mindy low and a Doom low
4. Really not to familiar with skate shops so I'll leave that up to the seasoned vets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Im gonna say the best steal i got in 2013 was getting the black UCS for $200. Helping out deon has its benefits.

Worst SB to come out in 2013....cant really put my finger on 1 pair, a lot of em came out.

I would love to see how a Hunter High would look

I want to see another CNCPTS collab, they always come through wit the instant classics.

Reps ALL AROUND for those that answered so far. Now for my answers.

1.) It's gotta be between the Team Red 40% off and 112 with 15% off.

2.) By far it's the Send Help 2s. Those Barbers are next in line though.

3.) A Paris Dunk High. Dope.

4.) I want to see collab from Black Sheep Skate Shop. They've never had one and I think they could be pretty creative.  

Im gonna say the best steal i got in 2013 was getting the black UCS for $200. Helping out deon has its benefits.

Worst SB to come out in 2013....cant really put my finger on 1 pair, a lot of em came out.

I would love to see how a Hunter High would look

I want to see another CNCPTS collab, they always come through wit the instant classics.
Just a question for you and not trying to hate at all, but why would deon act like nothing was wrong with people getting incomplete sweater packages? But before you call those accusations baseless, I commented on his IG about it and he said "there's no way that could happen". It just kinda seems like he doesn't give a crap. Anyway just my observation. Cncpts does make awesome stuff, but customers build his wealth so he ought to not forget it.

Best steal I got all year was on a pair of Deadstock 2012 Red Supremes. It was a crazy trade, actually. I had traded for a pair of supremes (2012 reds) that was BADLY lied about condition wise. Ended up trading those for Huf highs that were in decent shape, and vvvnds Blue lobs. Ended up flipping the lobs, buying a brand new pair of supremes off an ebay seller (100% legit, paid $390 BIN) and had $260 left over from the huf / lobster sale which I purchased 2 pairs of deadstock bucks (both my size, both OG everything) for $100 a piece.

Send help 2's were garbage, but honestly the barbershop dunk highs are absolute trash. I don't care about the hype / "there's only this many pairs available", those shoes are hideous. SH2 > Them, definitely. But the SH2's were a big let down, especially after the SH1's being such a classic, clean colorway.

I think pushead highs would be awesome. I'm not a big high shoe purchaser, mostly because I don't like the way that highs look on my feet personally. But Pushead 1's were one of the first (actually, the first) Dunk SB "heat" i'd ever purchased, and kind of got me in the SB game. So those are special to me.

I was going to say Premier, but obviously we've all seen the Petoskey dunk highs releasing in 2014. I especially liked the MIA dunks that dropped this past year. I'm gonna have to say Martini Skate and Snow. I've done so much business with them, they always hook it up with freebies / good *** deals - not to mention good customer service.

1. DS pair of Uprise highs for $70 shipped also got DS pair of Civilist Highs for $85 shipped (thanks to john on this pick up one of the shops he posted was having a sale :D) also DS pair of SPoT for $60ish shipped off of SPoTs last sale.

2. worst SB would have to be SH2s think they were poorly executed aswell as the barbershops... double swoosh/ gum midsole & outsole smh.

3. hmmmm some Tecate lows... always liked the CW and colorblocking.

4. dont know too many skate shops cuz none of my locals carry much sb dunks... black sheep seems legit though

1) Best steal i got was non-patent blue avengers VNDS at sneaker con for $40, and the spot dunks for ~$70 from a helpful member off NT

2)The worst for me is probably the olive/atomic red lows i didn't think the colors worked out too well for that one. Also the watermelon mids, that was just too much.

3) I would love to see a pair of purple pigeon highs or even the shanghai's in a high

4) I don't know too many shops but i would like to possibly see "Active Ride Shop" come out with something. But for collabs for 2013 MIA was definitely my favorite

I can assure you we are about to see Nike reverse classic colorways

Supa High's, Forbe's High's, Bison's etc

1) Not a SB, but getting the Auburn SC Trainers for around $29 shipped from an outlet

2) Send Help 2s....no explanation necessary

3) Cigar Lows....I'd prob purchase

4) Black Sheep....repping my home state lol plus it's about time for them

Back
Top Bottom