2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I believe the shoes are getting a wider release but the packaging/apparel is exclusive to Atlas.

I feel like a lot of people who enter at Atlas in-store are gonna hit since it's an Atlas collab - which means they'll most likely get a lot of inventory, right? Debating if I want to make that trip.

Really like the colors used on this Atlas collab. This colorway would've been perfect on.... don't rip me for saying this: a Jordan 1 :nerd:

381AAE2E-BB1B-4DE2-93FB-C2D9DA472668.jpeg

Finally got supremes in a 7.5

ill be switching laces for ACGs, they nice tho

I feel like a lot of people who enter at Atlas in-store are gonna hit since it's an Atlas collab - which means they'll most likely get a lot of inventory, right? Debating if I want to make that trip.

Really like the colors used on this Atlas collab. This colorway would've been perfect on.... don't rip me for saying this: a Jordan 1 :nerd:
how far? in store by far the best chance I would guess. My chances across the country are 0%

Got a SNS Paypal payment right now ...Must be the Michigans . The incredible thing is that I had never won anything with their raffles (dozens and dozens of Ls) then a few weeks ago I won the QNTM, then the Dunk white/pro greens and now (maybe) the Michigans.

Missed two raffles for Michigans smh. Not that upset though because I never win UNDFTD/Concepts 15 second raffles.

Imma cry if I dont get these ****s for retail :lol:

After never paying resell I’ve ....I’ve Paid ****in resell for Syracuse , Brazil’s , ST John’s and likely bout to for the Spartans ...

this is disgusting
i know the feeling, i did this three times in the past for levis (usa version) S.O.M.P & truck it lows.

Missed two raffles for Michigans smh. Not that upset though because I never win UNDFTD/Concepts 15 second raffles.

Imma cry if I dont get these ****s for retail :lol:
man if i dont hit michigans for retail ill prolly go the resale route sadly or trade somethin

been wanting em for years
I need these Michigan’s. I had the OG’s. I wish my mom didn’t get rid of them.

There are certain pairs that are just different for some of us and I think these hit home for a few. I keep walking in my room trying to see what can get axed. Paying resell ALL year is NOT the move.

The Michigan’s hold a special place in my heart. I bought a pair back in 2003 when I was in London. I also grabbed the Euro Knicks and Grey/University Blue Dunk Hi’s. I grabbed all three pairs from Foot Locker. That was the highlight of the trip for me. I can’t wait to have them again.

Back
Top Bottom