2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Michigans arrived. Might double up on these. Missing the yellow laces, if anyone doesn't want them let me know. Beautiful, pretty soft all around.
aviary-image-1601762315851.jpeg

Really cool to see everyone hyped on the Strange Love deck. The Sean Cliver serial killer graphic is my favorite so far. I got the print but didn't get the deck but sort of wish I did.

s-l1600.jpg
That’s dope. My favorite is the trick or treat one he did for supreme. I haven’t bought many newer things because I pretty much collect 80s reissues but these are insane.

That’s dope. My favorite is the trick or treat one he did for supreme. I haven’t bought many newer things because I pretty much collect 80s reissues but these are insane.
I've put a halt on buying new decks too. Last ones I got was the Girl skateboard modern furniture reissue. That was like 6 decks total and they just sit in my closet.

Strange Love just released these below. I guess in light of the Grateful Dead dunks.

sl_feed_8_25_web_740x.jpg

Was able to snag a pair of the air trainers from premier. Looking to get another to skate. Any shops dropping in the next several days?

I got away from Dunks a long time ago, so pardon my ignorance ... is there still no info on a US release date for the J Pack Chicago lows?

I got away from Dunks a long time ago, so pardon my ignorance ... is there still no info on a US release date for the J Pack Chicago lows?
I think it was supposed to be in September, but with Covid around all the release dates have been more like placeholders and soft dates

Back
Top Bottom