2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had to UNDS these today. One of my favorites, simple colors.

Last edited:
Anyone ever cop sneaks off of sole collector marketplace? Is it a big place for scammers? Every once in a while I come across a decent price for some premium dunks I've been looking for but don't know anyone who has ever bought shoes from there so I've never risked it.

Anyone ever cop sneaks off of sole collector marketplace? Is it a big place for scammers? Every once in a while I come across a decent price for some premium dunks I've been looking for but don't know anyone who has ever bought shoes from there so I've never risked it.
Hit or miss but generally its a decent marketplace. 

Never had a problem it's like any other marketplace IMO

Props on posting the Jameson's....I waited for the price to come down, then they just disappeared off of the face of the earth one day. SMH...

Man, haven't been in this thread for months. Read a few pages and i'm glad to see the vibe hasn't changed. Anyways I'm in Las Vegas for 2 weeks, anybody have any suggestions on which shops to visit for Sb's? Gladly appreciate it Sb fam.

I only wear dunk hi's. To each his own I guess?
I only wear dunk hi's. To each his own I guess?

Hi's have some beautiful designs and a clean silhouette, I was referring to lows, non SB dunks, even the I.Ds I copped not having a stuffed tongue, SB option is lame, and feels like something's missing, at least I can self stuff I suppose, but designing your color way compensates , you can't have it all but hi's are definitely dope #highlife :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom