2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally **** 😂... now lets see what dunks gone be available 🧐

Attachments

• FADFA246-50F4-4C33-B314-99715013A62D.png
    FADFA246-50F4-4C33-B314-99715013A62D.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 375
I asked a while back and was told to wait. What's up with Chicago Dunks? Are they getting a bigger release or should I buy now?

Same thing here in Seattle - spot told me they received 50k entries for a recent Dunk

That's a lot, but I can see how that many people could enter over various days/bringing people, and if they allow non-locals to enter. 22 mins from getting in your car, getting through traffic, parking, and walking up is about as fast as humanly possible.

That's a lot, but I can see how that many people could enter over various days/bringing people, and if they allow non-locals to enter. 22 mins from getting in your car, getting through traffic, parking, and walking up is about as fast as humanly possible.

24 hours and locals only lol

damn.
no second chance notification again.

IF ANYONE HITS MICHIGANS I HAVE AN 11I MEED TO TRADE FOR A 10.5.

lemme know how it go.

edit: please:blush:

Last edited:
Would rather have these over the Jordan 3 they did a few years back.
Well these the OG but I actually didn't mind those 3s, but wish they got the a Tinker touch to it with swoosh and NA on back. Considering both shoes designed by him.
the quality on mines are not good glue stains on collar / inside the tongue it’s always a hit or miss on Nike 🤷🏽‍♂️
Sorry to hear fam.. my pair is clean thank God and from what I seen most pairs have been.

I just refused to pay over retail for ANY shoe. No matter how badly I want them. That's just my personal sneaker commandment. So I've missed out my fair share of heat over the years...it is what it is.
I feel you man, I was the same till this release. Maybe $50 over what I would've paid after taxes locally. I figure I have paid over 200 retail on Jordans with subpar quality but it was a great colorway. Like I also said they are one of my favorite silhouettes in OG colors. I been waiting to replace my 2012 pair for years.
PXL_20201017_190658092.jpg

Wow huh. Well hopefully prices come down.. wishful thinking. Gotta be super limited stock on some of those like cuse and Kentucky..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom