Bodega x Nike Dunk High
Color: Fauna Brown/Rustic-Velvet Brown-Multi-Color
Style Code: CZ8125-200
Release Date: Holiday 2020
Price: $120
Source: sneakerbardetroit......

So thin tongue SB dunk.....bad.
But thin tongue dunk.....good?

Why wouldn't a regular thin tongue dunk with a more comfortable insole (sb zoom air) be more comfortable than a regular dunk?

Last edited:

Why wouldn't a regular thin tongue dunk with a more comfortable insole (sb zoom air) be more comfortable than a regular dunk?
don't own any thin tongue sb dunk but that liner looks like theres little to no cushion at all, iono maybe it's just me.....

ur posting a wrong comparison thought.

thing tongue SB bad
thicc tongue SB good

thin tongue dunk is a non factor in the debate.

ALL Dunks matter tbh.

cept IW. them joints suck
but UNDFTD NL good lmao

The thin Ishod’s may be the most uncomfortable shoe ever made. Even vs. a non SB dunk. I don’t know what is going on under the zoom liner, but I believe the sole may be made of concrete. And they are tight AF.

That said, it’s been amazing selling the $45 clearance Ishod’s from a few years ago for $300+ to hypenerds. Who says shopping compulsions and hoarding don’t pay?

Last edited:
Don’t see these very often...
11C4B880-E56E-45F9-BB47-3682CA32EF83.jpeg

First of all, those were NOT Co.jps. You could get them at a few spots in the US because I know I ordered my pair from Proper over the phone. Wish I could figure out how I lost my Unsmurfs. I had a pair and only wore them a handful of times between when they came out and when I moved from LA in 2018. I think they just ended up in the wrong bag and I threw them out when I was moving. That being said, I'd pay $500 tops for another pair. $1100 is getting into OG territory for those.

I'm going to be pissed if those IWs re-release. You're saying you will do a 1 to 1 retro of a dunk that came out a few years ago that no one cares about, but won't give us the stuff we've asking for years?

And speaking of Blazers, I might go for those DoTD pair coming out. Details look nice.

First of all, those were NOT Co.jps. You could get them at a few spots in the US because I know I ordered my pair from Proper over the phone. Wish I could figure out how I lost my Unsmurfs. I had a pair and only wore them a handful of times between when they came out and when I moved from LA in 2018. I think they just ended up in the wrong bag and I threw them out when I was moving. That being said, I'd pay $500 tops for another pair. $1100 is getting into OG territory for those.
damn, this made me remember these came out at journeys :lol: i forgot about that place

Scooped These Up Tonight In A Local Sale For $280 :pimp:

Never Realized These Had A White Leather Liner On Them :nerd:

Nice Added Detail 👌
54247740-C670-42FC-99A3-0A694FC5AF4B.jpeg

Always Worried About Fakes On These Apps Like Offer Up But Dude Met Me Outside Of His House, Pulled Up The Order Confirmation On StockX For His Purchase And Had A Receipt With Address Matching Where We Met.

Crazy What He Paid For Em :wow:
B8990929-CCFB-4A77-A159-273690BD8E0E.jpeg

I Figured Dude’s Gotta Be A Complete Idiot To Sell Me A Pair Of Fakes Right Outside His Home....
5F21876E-4CA4-4F44-8048-9ED6E9F94C5A.jpeg

Would GLADLY Jump On A Second Pair At That Price Point :nthat:
my first time seeing these, but did they go back to the OG construction for only this collab?

Scooped These Up Tonight In A Local Sale For $280 :pimp:

Never Realized These Had A White Leather Liner On Them :nerd:

Nice Added Detail 👌
54247740-C670-42FC-99A3-0A694FC5AF4B.jpeg

Always Worried About Fakes On These Apps Like Offer Up But Dude Met Me Outside Of His House, Pulled Up The Order Confirmation On StockX For His Purchase And Had A Receipt With Address Matching Where We Met.

Crazy What He Paid For Em :wow:
B8990929-CCFB-4A77-A159-273690BD8E0E.jpeg

I Figured Dude’s Gotta Be A Complete Idiot To Sell Me A Pair Of Fakes Right Outside His Home....
5F21876E-4CA4-4F44-8048-9ED6E9F94C5A.jpeg

Would GLADLY Jump On A Second Pair At That Price Point :nthat:
I never put anything past people I don’t know anymore lol

Back
Top Bottom