2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The cranberry laces are a little too random for me, though I know it’s the “in” thing to throw a complimentary (I think) colored lace in a shoe where that color has no other connection. I’m personally leaning towards using the yellow laces though.

My guess is it's to represent the cranberry sauce for the turducken.

I was all set up on my laptop yesterday ready for the Turdunken drop, right as the announcement of the website happens I get a call from my fiancé that her car is broken down by the time I got off the phone and started on mobile it was L city for me.

IMG_20201115_100108.jpg

Just a heads up I'm hearing that if you were able to get the special box from concepts its not going to be double boxed and it will be shipped like that. so might be better off requesting to hold somewhere. That really sucks. yeesh.

IMG_1683.jpeg

IMG_1682.jpeg

Just a heads up I'm hearing that if you were able to get the special box from concepts its not going to be double boxed and it will be shipped like that. so might be better off requesting to hold somewhere. That really sucks. yeesh.

IMG_1683.jpeg

IMG_1682.jpeg
That's what I was handed in store, which makes sense. But shipped that way could cause some problems with a label slapped on the obvious box.

So nice to see so many people hit manually on this release! Shops better take notice to what Union and concepts have done with their releases. In this day and age where bots completely dominate limited releases, these two drops have been a breath of fresh air.

Such a simple thing helped so many people. Unfortunately I don’t think those bigger stores give a damn and won’t follow :smh:

1605462689118.png

1605462705594.png

Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Black
Style Code: DH3228-102
Release Date: 2021
Price: $120
1605462732136.png

Color: White/Metallic Gold-Barkroot Brown
Style Code: DH3228-103
1605462756240.png

Color: White/Metallic Gold-Mean Green
Style Code: DH3228-101

1605462777031.png

Color: White/Metallic Gold-Hyper Blue
Style Code: DH3228-100

Source: sneakerbardetroit.

Attachments

• 1605462689331.png
    1605462689331.png
    605.2 KB · Views: 8
Doubt they ever will. All their merchandise is selling out, so they don't really care if it goes to a resellers bot or if it goes to someone who actually wants it.

undefeated I understand because there isn't really someone behind it that steps up to the plate. But Ronnie, man he should be doing something about all the blatant backdoor and bots ruining his kith brand. Chris Gibbs and Deon Point making the effort is good enough for me to shop from their site for future stuff.

On a related note, my size 8 shipped, order number in the 5k.

undefeated I understand because there isn't really someone behind it that steps up to the plate. But Ronnie, man he should be doing something about all the blatant backdoor and bots ruining his kith brand. Chris Gibbs and Deon Point making the effort is good enough for me to shop from their site for future stuff.

On a related note, my size 8 shipped, order number in the 5k.

But how would you decide which drop to spend that effort on? Only their own collabs? If so, that doesn't happen really often - and if it does, how do you gauge whether or not that certain collab deserves that effort? Take Concepts, for example, they dropped a New Balance 327 collab not too long ago. Should they have dedicated time and effort to try and prevent bots with that drop like they did with the recent Turdunken? Hindsight is 20/20 and we can see it probably isn't worth the effort to do that with that collab - but how would you gauge that at the time?

And let me get that tracking number..... for research :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom