2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Totally off topic from the UCS, but I need a 40% off martini sale soon. Some stuff on there I wanna grab haha

Wore my black UCS's over the weekend, my dude straight up wanted to buy them from me even though they were a bit too small for him. Was thinking about it, don't have to anymore since I just copped his size. Sucks they taxin' dudes for another $10, but whatever, he's getting the shoes he wanted in his size now. Good looking out everyone, hopefully they get here by next Christmas though.

Last edited:

hopefully they get here by next Christmas though.
laugh.gif

Idk how ppl can go around raving about how good Cncpts is when they constantly bump up prices for a $108 shoe. This ones more then twice that
mean.gif
. They should lose their account with Nike for BS like this imo.

Idk how ppl can go around raving about how good Cncpts is when they constantly bump up prices for a $108 shoe. This ones more then twice that :smh: . They should lose their account with Nike for BS like this imo.
They won't, they've been w/sb since the start.

Woke up at 8:30 am West Coast time to CAWP some UGLY DUNKS and They were Gone at 9am… Gezzzzzzzus  I'll spend my money on some Yeezzzzus All Red 2's and that's the CONCEPT NOW!

Anyone else get shipping confirm?!? Its been 64 minutes and nothing. Ahhhh i need that coozie my hand is freeezing

**jokes**

Last edited:

Where's my tracking info! I want it! Its not on my credit card statement yet!! These big store skate shops slippin!

Just got my Tracking Info for the Black Ugly Sweater SB in a size 9 from Today's release.

That was really fast.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for blacks UCS.  I got a 9.5 in hand,  I also have the crewneck in Med.  I finally found some greys, so I am cool with letting the blacks go.  the original crewneck in small that was suppose to come, was lost from fedex  last week  =(     hope everyone got a pair that was looking, but if anyone is interested just PM me. 

wasnt able to cop the blacks but i did get the UCS t shirt. Living in florida we dont get much of a chance to wear sweaters.

Just got my Tracking Info for the Black Ugly Sweater SB in a size 9 from Today's release.

That was really fast.
I haven't even gotten my confirmation email yet 
tired.gif

EDIT: Called Concepts up and asked if my order went through and the guy said it did. Guy was a **** though.

Last edited:
Anyone else get shipping confirm?!? Its been 64 minutes and nothing. Ahhhh i need that coozie my hand is freeezing

**jokes**

I know you're joking, but this is what we're in for for the next week and a half to two weeks

Last edited:

I haven't even gotten my confirmation email yet 
tired.gif

EDIT: Called Concepts up and asked if my order went through and the guy said it did. Guy was a **** though.
It released 3 hours ago and you're bugging them already?  Good luck to you.  I ordered mine on the 7th and I got them yesterday without them ever sending any tracking information.

It released 3 hours ago and you're bugging them already?  Good luck to you.  I ordered mine on the 7th and I got them yesterday without them ever sending any tracking information.
I wasn't bugging them about tracking, after checkout It said I was supposed to get a confirmation email and it never came so I got curious wondering if my order even wen't through.

That's weird. I almost instantly got an order confirmation, and not too long ago got a shipping confirmation and tracking number. We'll see if it gets picked up today or after the holidays.

i thought you guys were joking about these being shipped today but i got my tracking from concepts so no complaining on my end :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom