2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yeah ever since they implemented that, I haven't bought a sneaker from stockx in so long. Just been Goat, local deals, or just retail and bust
they are significantly more on goat for this shoe

But Ben & Jerry’s is worth $1400? I’m confused...
i didn't say they are "worth" it, but everyday of the decade I'd pay 1400 for chunkys as opposed to 1700 for travis'. the only shoe he released that is worse is the 270s. all the af1s and jordan are easily better than those dunks imo. value aside. anyway, this is definitely the last time i purchase from stockx. it's a wrap for them.

that tax and "processing" is no joke... :frown:

Screenshot_20201216-114540_StockX.jpg
Keep dudes like this in mind when y'all question "why are prices so crazy right now?" There are hundreds of guys who are willing to pay the price, so might as well get it if you're the seller. Blame your buyers as much as you blame the sellers. I have absolutely no shame about hitting the occasional lick and taxing someone who really feels like they "need" a shoe that badly.

should’ve gone the eBay route man!

stockx processing fee is a freaking joke. They charge both the buyer and the seller!!
If it wasn’t the fact that I was shipping to Jersey to avoid tax, I would never buy from them.

also they have the nerve to ask for more money?
I think I'm legit turned off by eBay. I feel like whenever I go through eBay I get invoiced for much more than I expected.

Keep dudes like this in mind when y'all question "why are prices so crazy right now?" There are hundreds of guys who are willing to pay the price, so might as well get it if you're the seller. Blame your buyers as much as you blame the sellers. I have absolutely no shame about hitting the occasional lick and taxing someone who really feels like they "need" a shoe that badly.
ppl been paying $2k+ since release. i exercised patience. and when u have 20+ ds pairs of doubles and triples, its nothing to off a couple pairs i don't care about, at a profit mind u, to offset cost for a pair i really want. but let u tell it, im the reason prices are high. :lol: i think you must be high.

i will only do this once. if these ain't real, ima let it go. are these real?
👁👁

Screenshot_20201216-110943_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201216-111003_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201216-111017_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201216-111049_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20201216-111327_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201216-111104_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201216-111347_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201216-111404_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201216-111418_eBay.jpg

The SB on the sole and back heel stitching look off. Also never seen a tongue tag so misplaced to where it’s cut off.

not familiar with the sticker on the insole, but they look different that what I’ve seen from European pairs. Either way, the box label should not have $100 usd if they do include that sticker on the insole.

Paying this price for a ****ing pair of shoes (when you're not a millionaire), especially one that retailed at 100$ the same exact year is, to me, some absolute sucker ****.

Back
Top Bottom