2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Interesting things happening with Chunky’s - someone Is dumping numbers into the market, and prices are crashing.
323C3E11-2B49-46B2-9C19-2990947B255F.jpeg
EXCELLENT! I hope they tank into the cellar! That shoe has NO BUSINESS being that expensive.

Last edited:
People on here really don’t know how much money others are working with tbh. There are dudes out here with money in the bank, I’m talking your $100 might be their $20 or they have great saving skills . Im talking Cars houses jewelry great jobs and no kids. I work a job where I’m prob in the lower 10-20% in terms of age, I work with dudes old enough to be my pops. There’s a lot of cats who have to work crazy hours and kill themselves due to poor life choices or over extending themselves financially. On paper they make more than me, but due to me not having kids being single and having a hustle means I have more money in my pocket and the ability to buy what I want. I get hated on by dudes old enough to be my pops for making good decisions and living how I want. Remember the ugliest and most uncomfortable high fashion shoes sell at the 900-1500 price point. Don’t be the old dude hating and counting pockets because your logic and financial understanding is rooted in only understanding your lifestyle and what you view to be acceptable. Just remember we all have too many shoes lol

All I can say is numbers don't lie. The Average American has less than 2K in savings, and I don't wanna even get into the average american credit card debt.

I never wanna count anyone elses pockets and although I have a well established 20 year relationship with collecting etc. But certain **** I just can't do.

Props to the niketalkers that's getting to it and I'm always happy to see people (especially my people) shine, but I guess my mindset will likely never change because I come from where (and when) I come from.

I'm also very self aware of who am what I like to do and where I'm likely to go. At 32 with a wife and a son who mean the world to me the only people I need or even want to impress is them. I'm not spending 1k just to go back and forth to the office or the mall etc (u better believe if I spend that type of money on kicks I expect some sort of new tail to be involved, or **** at least an option).

Last edited:

Hope those chunky dunks are legit, for those who bought resell. I’m sure the price on StockX is going down because a few from another container slipped in. Even now more then ever, retail or bust 🤷🏽

Hope those chunky dunks are legit, for those who bought resell. I’m sure the price on StockX is going down because a few from another container slipped in. Even now more then ever, retail or bust 🤷🏽

I always do wonder how much money people make selling replicas on StockX or GOAT. Replica sneakers like 350v2s, Dunks, and Jordan 1s are pretty much perfected and are extremely popular enough to sell in abundance and eaaily on StockX and GOAT.

Highly doubt that if the LC is performed properly. It's easy to tell a fake and a legit pair if you have a legit pair on hand at the time of inspection. Fakes are not 1:1 to retail pairs. There's always inconsistencies with fakes that the factories don't get right.

Last edited:
We don’t all have the bankroll of hennessy hennessy to be paying resale!

I make a little over 32k and if I don’t hit for retail I’m screwed.

Don't buy any sneakers throughout the year, put $100 away each month as your "hobby fund". By the end of the year you'll have $1200 to spend on a single pair of heat :nthat:

Quality over quantity. I need to take my own advice :lol:

But then again, by the end of the year, you might be like, "WTF? I'd rather spend this $1,200 on something more beneficial" :lol:

Don't buy any sneakers throughout the year, put $100 away each month as your "hobby fund". By the end of the year you'll have $1200 to spend on a single pair of heat :nthat:

Quality over quantity. I need to take my own advice :lol:

But then again, by the end of the year, you might be like, "WTF? I'd rather spend this $1,200 on something more beneficial" :lol:

Yeah I save quite well but still don’t hit the raffles smh lol

Finally got the atmos in, dunks absolutely hate me and I very rarely hit on any but I couldn't pass these up. My pair is decent with the print(right shoe is a little darker but not the worst). Cant wait for the days when we can pick up dunks again without too much hassle. Imo probably not too far off either as dunks are starting to trend down recently(as are most shoes in general, Finally).

20201215_105438.jpg

Bonus am1
20201215_105215.jpg

1608281817547.png

1608281838813.png

1608281860750.png

1608281869906.png

1608281880527.png

1608281893214.png

1608281907949.png

Bodega x Nike Dunk High “Legend”
Color: Fauna Brown/Rustic-Velvet Brown-Multi-Color
Style Code: CZ8125-200
Release Date: December 28, 2020
Price: $120

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.
I'm sure al the materials on these are really nice, but **** I hate the look of this shoe. Thematically, kinda cool I guess. TBH I would probably like them more if it didn't have that *** jewel swoosh. Looks like ***. Hated those 2019 premes for the same reason.

If anyone wants an extra raffle entry on this one for the toe lmk

Back
Top Bottom