2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So per the Premier link, it says "The Dunk HI Premier SE will be sold exclusively through our store on January 4th, 2014. There will be an in store release accompanied by a limited online release on the same day. We will be publishing exact release times next week."

Any news of a QS To NDC and other skate shops?

Gonna have to get one of those t shirts. sick shoe. hate those laces, but a swap to white/black/grey sb laces would look dope

Actually feeling the 3m laces. Wish the blue sole was glow on the dark. At least they didn't tease a glow like their other release.

I'm feeling the laces too, 3M just makes them better. Hopefully people pass on them because of this, and I can cop with ease.

I saw a pre-order on the premiers for $150 the other day, and it made me believe these would drop soon but didn't want add to rumors.

The Dunk HI Premier SE will be sold exclusively through our store on January 4th, 2014. There will be an in store release accompanied by a limited online release on the same day. We will be publishing exact release times next week. Price: $120

:smh: I never had a chance

Fingers crossed for a QS later.

So the only difference between these and the QS will be the branded "P" correct?? I will try for these but won't lose sleep if the QS is the exact same shoe without the "P". Gotta have those 3m laces though. So sick.

So the only difference between these and the QS will be the branded "P" correct?? I will try for these but won't lose sleep if the QS is the exact same shoe without the "P". Gotta have those 3m laces though. So sick.
If I had to guess, the 3m laces as well as perhaps the intricate 3M detailing will be part of the HS and not the QS. Just a guess, no concrete info on that.

That's what someone mentioned previously.  I am willing to bet it is similar to the WOF release.

ill agree with you BIP

Yes I can agree the pics you posted have that standard, simple/clean color placement. I think these shoes have that original classic vibe to them. They are made up of mostly two or three subtle colors so that helps make them easy to add to outfits.

I think this opens the debat to which do you prefer.. The original style dunk or the all over radiant print and colors that nikesb seems to be successful using

I personally, prefer the middle ground, the shoe that has the creativity from nsb but captures that low key subtle feeling of those originals.

I certainly think there's room to appreciate both; and I do. I have pretty eclectic taste, though I'm partial to the roots of things. In its heyday, Nike was great at being really creative within the rules so to speak. Even some of their most iconic shoes - the AM95 Neon for example - was a classic example of innovative design with only a splash of gaudiness. It was tastefully ignorant. And, NSB did that really well for a while - they colored with wild imagination, while still staying within the lines, so to speak. Nowadays, too often the tail wags the dog.

Do any of you guys have suggestions on how to trade shoes thru an internet?

This is going to sound kind of douchey, but I've never been one to be anything but honest. I feel like the trade game is kind of tough unless both parties are at a level of visibility within the hobby that each has something to lose by scamming. I've done plenty of trades, but usually with people to whom I have established, pre-existing relationships.

I did a trade earlier in the year with Cy from this thread. We're cool, so I had no reservations. But, hypothetically, if I tried to screw him a)people would care because I'm somewhat known, and b)people would take his allegation seriously because it was somebody else who is somewhat known making the allegation. Once something goes wrong, it's one person's word against the other's. If they are at different "levels" in this, the general opinion of the public is sort of already made and unless you can prove with certainty the crime, you are swimming upstream. It's kind of like how a CEO would more readily sexually harass an assistant than a Vice President.

I hope that doesn't come off as arrogant or anything - I'm not trying to stroke myself. But, in addition to underlying trust and stuff, you have to think about what the landscape of resolution would be if something went wrong. ...In some cases, you are buried before the battle starts, even if you are right.

Surprisingly not feeling the premiers... Idk why but something is just missing to me with those.
I sort of agree. These are cool but don't really jump out at me. I'll pass, mainly because I have to due to the fact I bought way too many kicks and am running out of closet. I probably have enough shoes to last 15 years.

Not feeling the Premier collab. So far the only QS that really catches my eye for '14 is the BHM. The Croc tickles my fancy too.

In the video the laces look sick, whats that rock?
It's a Petoskey Stone.  Hence the nickname of the shoe and the inspiration for the pattern on the back.  It's a cool looking stone found only in northern parts of Michigan, where the city of Petoskey is. 

Back
Top Bottom