2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UNDS
IMG_20201220_101635.jpg

Word. I haven’t paid over $300 resale for anything released past 2005.

I do sometimes forget I’m getting old and there is a whole generation of new collectors with different tastes coming up. I was a teenager when most of the dunks I really covet today initially released. I have pairs older than some of today’s collectors. So like someone has mentioned in here already, 10 years from now the SL, TS, GD, Civilist, Cliver, etc... those hyped pairs will probably still hold their value because those will be the pairs the collectors just getting started today remember and still covet. And those same people will have grown up, make more money and will be ok spending that money on pairs that are classics in their eyes. Just as I have.

I really want SL and a few other recent pairs but I can’t do the prices. I did shell out $600 a pair on True Reds, Bucks, and BTTYS ‘cuse high with no regrets though. Those pairs, to me, were worth the money.

SB line is rich in history and the dunk is a timeless model. I don’t see the hype dying any time soon. I’m just ready for more retros of the classics that ushered in the SB line.

Well said. I was on SBs basically in 2004 - 2008., then fell off, got into them in 2014-2016, fell off, now back in. Priorities in life.

Didn't realize till yesterday things I had like da la highs, sea crystals, send helps, dotd, are basically older than some resellers that are in the game now. Lots of resellers stop eventually and just turn into collectors - and they will have grown up on atmos, habibis, clivers.

Regardless, the next Nike model a celeb rocks/makes will be the "in" shoe. GRs should go back to normal, with QS/HSs being as hard

I've said it before and I'll say it again: never sleep on Blazers.

you ask that in here and you're gonna get habibi answers, you ask that in the OW thread and you're gonna get presto answers lol. Personally I would choose prestos because they're more comfortable but I know all white isn't for everyone. IMO I would get ow prestos and chi dunk SB's, no need for habibis

you ask that in here and you're gonna get habibi answers, you ask that in the OW thread and you're gonna get presto answers lol. Personally I would choose prestos because they're more comfortable but I know all white isn't for everyone. IMO I would get ow prestos and chi dunk SB's, no need for habibis
How's the quality on Chicagos compared to Habibis?

But why the Chi over Habibi? Just curious

Back
Top Bottom