2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally Found A Local Size 10 For Sale. A Little More Than I Wanted To Drop At $260 But Happy To Have Them After Striking Out Everywhere :pimp:
Last Xmas Gift To Myself......... Maybe :lol:
11CBCEE8-775F-40B3-B866-40BA77F54996.jpeg

*QUESTION FOR THE FORUM*

As the year of 2020 comes to a close, I was wondering if people would post what Nike SB Dunks they were able to purchase at RETAIL and where. I think this will help give many of us a sense of how hard (or possibly) lucky this year has been for many in the room.

I’ll start:

SB Dunk Low “Truck It” (Premier)

SB Dunk Low “Safari” (Premier raffle)

SB Dunk Low “Grateful Dead Yellow Bear” (Premier raffle)

SB Dunk High “Doraemon” (Premier VIP Access)

SB Dunk Low “ACG” (Premier VIP Access)

SB Dunk Low “Chicago” (Premier VIP Access)

SB Dunk High “Turdunken” (Premier raffle)

As you can see (and to my amazement) my only retail wins in 2020 were through one store, I entered probably over 100 raffles on all websites/Instagrams during the year and my only success was Premier.

And honestly, I can’t really explain it, I don’t know anyone at Premier, hell, I don’t even know anyone who lives in Michigan, I’m just a guy in his mid-30s who lives in San Diego, who’s always had an appreciation for dunks.

With that said, I just want to wish everyone in this room a happy and more importantly HEALTHY holidays.

I hope 2021 treats us all better in life and the ability to obtain the sneakers we want.

Back
Top Bottom