2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm glad Bodega kept the prices retail and include the chance for special laces. The special packaging price for the Turdunken is a bit steep at $250, $175-200 would have made more sense but oh well.

Surprised that there wasn't any merch for the Bodega (Varsity jacket?) and do the shoes come with a pack of the "baseball cards"?

Got to the site as soon as it loaded but hanmered the ApplePay button for 30 seconds before realizing those payment methods had been disabled and you needed to select Checkout. On to the next one.

Was able to Team Hands.io a size 9. Congrats to those that copped, hope some of us get the F&F pairs!

Damn they sold out?! I was thinking it would be an easy cop until I hit the queue SMH. Was showering during the drop with my laptop on the sink. Last time I did this I got a W so was hoping to keep this shower streak alive :lol:
**** my dude i completely forgot i said i would try to cop for you. didn't even bother with it, but looks like their efforts paid off given how many people in here hit.

I was waiting for mine but then I checked my spam folder and it was in there because it was a new domain so it was sent from hiddeninternetsite and my email flagged it lol
checkout at 12:03 but I don’t even have a PayPal email so looks like an L after all lol... should’ve just used my CC

**** my dude i completely forgot i said i would try to cop for you. didn't even bother with it, but looks like their efforts paid off given how many people in here hit.

All good man still appreciate that offer! I would’ve forgot too if I hadn’t set an alarm. Will try at other shops but looks like this was my best shot. Glad a bunch of NTers hit and would like to see someone get the F&F too. Hope resale is similar to turdunkens if I keep striking out.

All good man still appreciate that offer! I would’ve forgot too if I hadn’t set an alarm. Will try at other shops but looks like this was my best shot. Glad a bunch of NTers hit and would like to see someone get the F&F too. Hope resale is similar to turdunkens if I keep striking out.
I'll give snkrs a shot at least.

I've never hit on any website drop of Dunks.

Whether it's Union, concepts, Bodega, [ insert boutique name ] it's always more of the same. Get in line, loads for 5+ min, then refreshes to * Sold Out *

Yeah it was the same typical Shopify BS for me. Got to the new domain and carted quick. Was in line by 10:01ish, queued for 7 mins, then sold out screen. That’s why I personally hate Shopify, because you can do everything right and the queue can still screw you over.

And what the hell was Shopify/Bodega thinking by making people go to their main site, which is being battered by traffic from bots and manual users alike, to get to the new site? Trying to get their main website to load took precious time away because of that. Just not very well thought out IMO. Would have been better following CNCPTS steps and did it through IG or something.

Nothing like missing out on my 8.5 only to see some dude that checked out 2 in the same cart :smh:

whatever though these ain’t even break top 25 releases this year so on to the next one. Congrats to the NT fam that copped!

Last edited:
Anyone waiting for the confirmation email?
Got my confirmation email a couple minutes afterwards. Glad to see a lot of people hit.

391D759F-7955-4CB7-ADB6-35C37D1C63D9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom