Release Date: Summer 2021
Price: $110

Nike Dunk Low SE “Free 99”
Color: White/Light Chocolate-Roma Green
Style Code: DH0952-100
Release Date: Summer 2021
Price: $110

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

like the ben and jerrys, the theme and execution is there, but i don't think i could see myself ever wearing these
The one thing I will say about these is, that even if they released 7/8 years ago they would be pretty sought after. They are pretty unique.Now people are paying 6X retail without hesitation and calling them “grails”. A cool shoe nonetheless.

The one thing I will say about these is, that even if they released 7/8 years ago they would be pretty sought after. They are pretty unique.Now people are paying 6X retail without hesitation and calling them “grails”. A cool shoe nonetheless.
yea, def a unique collection piece, but i don't really chase **** that i'm not gonna wear

Street Hawkers are def not must haves to me. Cool concept and execution, but not something I'd wear because of how mismatched they are. More like a collectors item to me than a shoe I'd wear.

the amount of "real" leather used in dunks/shoes generally is the rock bottom, maybe a heel cup or counter thats it

"GENUINE LEATHER" (think of a scam like TRIPLE A BEEF) is usually painted on , even pebbled leather and tumbled can be faked.

i doubt there are any dunks EVER on full grain level or even top grain, makes me laugh when yall are comparing the leathers of all these dunks they are are ALL subparrrrrrr.

1611021968815.png

the amount of "real" leather used in dunks/shoes generally is the rock bottom, maybe a heel cup or counter thats it

"GENUINE LEATHER" (think of a scam like TRIPLE A BEEF) is usually painted on , even pebbled leather and tumbled can be faked.

i doubt there are any dunks EVER on full grain level or even top grain, makes me laugh when yall are comparing the leathers of all these dunks they are are ALL subparrrrrrr.

1611021968815.png

all i know is my air diors leather is the truth

1611021968815.png
I know this and I feel you but I'm not buying dunks to get luxury leather.

If these GR dunks feel like the past couple years of jordan 1s I can rock with it. I just need to know if they feel like 2013 grape 5s, cuz then I'll save my money.

I’m geeked bammas are gonna pay an arm and a leg for them Free 99s. Those jaunts are atrocious imo but no hate to any one who’s feelin em. I just find it funny when you know people are so stuck in the cycle that they won’t stop hyping **** even when it looks bad

My brother hit on Street Hawkers on CCS+. It’s the first time either of us have won with them, but just one win more than makes it worth the price ($20/year).

CopDate, on the other hand, is worse than lottery scratchers.

Back
Top Bottom