2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1DC7A7AE-1878-4A21-8138-434857EE7984.jpeg

Carted the white in my size.. was stuck in queue forever like everyone else. Lost hope and to my surprise.. I got through. I’m on mobile so of course my auto fill wasn’t working today. Went to complete order and got OOS.. panicked and went back. Fortunately I was able to scoop these. Not my size but it’s something and I’m grateful. May have to sell and re cop for my 11. I’ve actually never owned dunk highs so don’t know if I can squeeze into .5 down. We’ll see.

hey if you don’t fit em. I’m a 10.5

tell me you love me.

I wanted the cream pair most but of course took an L. Annoys the F outta me bc I know a bunch of HS kids probably had to google where Notre is and still got a pair over someone who has actually been following Notre for awhile. Oh well. Hopefully I can at least get the blue pair on SNKRS even tho I have 0 hope considering I've copped 0 dunks off snkrs.

Lol same and I ain’t paying the resellers

Same. Almost pulled the trigger on Spartan Dunks resell, but now they're almost $300 and just can't do it. I probably would've worn these orewood Notres a lot more than the Spartans though, just based on the neutral colors

Edit; How Notre gonna send me an email that I left something my cart... MFers

Last edited:
the queue was brutal, wanted navy more and I went for both colorways on 2 devices but only the brown made it past queue and was able to cop that

F Norte, raffle ended mad quick AND it said Chicago only or something. More of last year’s bs.. just what we needed. 🙃

Don’t waste your $ on Copdate fellas.

6878CD6C-F7F5-4938-84D8-B97181ACFDE3.jpeg

Riddle me this. Apologies if it's a rookie question but I have yet to understand this program for my brother. If these raffles are listed as nationwide & you receive notification that they are part of your list, is the next step for you to physically be within this so called cop zone regardless of the fact of it being "nationwide"?

In other words, if I register & it's been successful, these codes show up on your list on the app. But, is it a waiting game at that point regardless of being nationwide? Do I wait for an email confirmation if your chosen like the instructions state or must you show up physically to the location to "reserve" a pair? Please advise, thank you.

Whats preventing Copdate from just picking their friends and family (or the skateshops f&f) as the winners for each raffle?

How are people sending them $$$ for boosts when they have zero idea how their raffle process works or proof that its actually a legit raffle. They literally have to provide ZERO evidence to the consumer that theyre picking the winners at random, instead of going down the list & picking whomever they want.

If you operated a Raffle Business with zero accountability and oversight, would YOU hand out the majority of wins to strangers?

Back
Top Bottom