2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

5ADEAE7B-FF30-454E-B021-23F5E46D834E.jpeg
838D9576-6D96-4401-8479-88C282276323.png

idk how tf it happened but got through on both my phones so secured TWO!. I thought it was a glitch! Desktop didn’t work at all

Wasn’t until this week I learned that you can’t enter both the CCS (+ and non) raffles for dunks. Been sabotaging myself since I joined 😅

All y'all complaining about having multiple entries in raffles like notre, premier, and then multiple accounts for snkrs, and still missing on releases: YOU'RE also part of the problem you're complaining about.

I do agree. But I think the root cause of the issue now is that the market and culture has been overly saturated with resellers and bot users. They’re using bots to spam hundreds of entries on a release, and will literally go after every release even if they make $1.38 in total overall profit. That’s caused a lot of us to have to step up just to compete for pairs we want in our collection.

Let’s be real, even if every single person here on NT stopped doing multiple entries, it would still be an issue at release time. Because nothing is gonna stop some spoiled 16 year old with dads credit card to run as many bots as they can and cop as many pairs as they can.

Again, I do agree with the sentiment that we’re contributing to the issue. But in my eyes we are more of a consequence, than the cause of the problem. Just my opinion.

I do agree. But I think the root cause of the issue now is that the market and culture has been overly saturated with resellers and bot users. They’re using bots to spam hundreds of entries on a release, and will literally go after every release even if they make $1.38 in total overall profit. That’s caused a lot of us to have to step up just to compete for pairs we want in our collection.

Let’s be real, even if every single person here on NT stopped doing multiple entries, it would still be an issue at release time. Because nothing is gonna stop some spoiled 16 year old with dads credit card to run as many bots as they can and cop as many pairs as they can.

Again, I do agree with the sentiment that we’re contributing to the issue. But in my eyes we are more of a consequence, than the cause of the problem. Just my opinion.
Exactly. Most bot users who are actually profitable are going for volume and usually can do so because they are backed by someone elses credit. Its not just shoes, the bot/resell culture is everywhere. People were botting weight plates from rogue this year because demand for home workout equipment shot up with COVID closing all these gyms.

Asking NT users to not do multiple entries is like asking what change you are making at home to combat climate change. Its a nice thought, but **** won't move the needle in any significant manner.

wannaknow whats so cool.

coulda had an all white suede By You and made anything you wanted by staining them.

will aim to trade grinches for medium curry if i take a retail L

Dudes can create a new unhackable form of currency yet no one can create a bot proof website, FOH :lol:
They make their money either way. People have been unhappy with SNKRS since it’s inception and the Same goes for foot apps yet there’s no change. I have a major issue with it but I’ve come to expect it now

Screenshot_20210122-104855_eBay.jpg
Seen this on ebay majority of these releases are resold and I can understand why especially when you can $600-700 maybe in profit off of $110 shoe I guess I can't blame them definitely getting to a point of fxxx this sxxx

Who lives in San Diego in here? What shop could this have been lol

that is why I don't agree with dunk SB's releasing ONLY at certain skateshops. A close friend of mine that knows somebody that lives in albany that gets backdoored pairs from homegrown all the time, and yet homegrown releases are on copdate.

that is why I don't agree with dunk SB's releasing ONLY at certain skateshops. A close friend of mine that knows somebody that lives in albany that gets backdoored pairs from homegrown all the time, and yet homegrown releases are on copdate.
Backdoor to resell or backdoor to hook up a regular customer?

Backdoor to resell or backdoor to hook up a regular customer?

that I don't know. But backdoor is backdoor to me. If you have a VIP list or locals priority or a loyalty program that you're transparent and up front about like Premier, then its different store. But if you say, we're hosting a raffle and you can pay extra to increase your chances, but behind the scenes you backdoor pairs to somebody else. Then thats when I don't care about giving your shop any future business

that I don't know. But backdoor is backdoor to me. If you have a VIP list or locals priority or a loyalty program that you're transparent and up front about like Premier, then its different store. But if you say, we're hosting a raffle and you can pay extra to increase your chances, but behind the scenes you backdoor pairs to somebody else. Then thats when I don't care about giving your shop any future business
Yup my local either back doors or never gets them even though they are a orange label supplier (unless its a hype drop the rep prolly requires some social media post about. Then they do a nationwide raffle lol). Ive been entering raffles from my college town shop and driving an hour to support them instead. I won on my 5th raffle and needless to say my local wont get anything from me again.

Last edited:
From a business standpoint Nike is still leaving a lot of meat on the bones with these dunks releases. They could double stock and they would still fly.
Has always been my issue with the current state of SBs. Nike could double, maybe even triple in some cases, the stock of SBs that they’re releasing, and they’d still fly, still be just as hyped, Nike would technically make more money, reselling would still happen of course, and technically we’d all have a better chance of obtaining. IMO, with the way things are currently, the only “downside” of them making more pairs would be that it would reduce the prices on the resell market, and that notion makes me think that Nike is in cahoots to a degree with the resell market.

Back
Top Bottom