2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Got a pair of nontourages as trade bait.. But I might end up keeping them. Wayyyy more nicer in person.. They're basically blacked out supremes. Super simple but such a dope looking shoe.
What size

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Got a pair of nontourages as trade bait.. But I might end up keeping them. Wayyyy more nicer in person.. They're basically blacked out supremes. Super simple but such a dope looking shoe.
What size
11.5... I know you've been on the hunt for a pair. I suggest you either bite the bullet soon and grab a pair or keep looking for a price you're happy with cause these are super nice. I don't see the price dropping anytime soon and it will only go up in time.

those levis are nice... SB seems to be coming out with some quality stuff trying to make a comeback. I think they want to try to liven up the brand one more time before they start to retro the OGs. Its time fore them to get back to the basics and release quality shoes in original colorways like they used to.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

What size
11.5... I know you've been on the hunt for a pair. I suggest you either bite the bullet soon and grab a pair or keep looking for a price you're happy with cause these are super nice. I don't see the price dropping anytime soon and it will only go up in time.
Ehh I think I'm over it 
laugh.gif

The Nike Dunk Low Pro SB $98 look hot. I will grab two pairs if available. August first is not too far away.
I could care less about the Levi jeans and jacket, the Dunk lows are all I want!

those pusheads are going to be lightweight heat bro. I know this is all hypish and all but im def going to cop like as many pair as i can, since lebrons got hot & wale ugly !$+ everybody want to be a sneakerhead. i know without doubt theyll release for 240

Just snagged a deal on some Vapors. Never ever the most sought out dunk, but over the years the colors have grown on me.

i heard from a reliable source that the high top beer packs are gonna come out this month as a quickstrike
us-beer-nike-sb.jpg

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Pusheads, then camo highs, then Levi's. Haven't picked up SBs back-to-back like this in a while.

haven't even heard about the camos, thanks for mentioning it
this is what your talking about right?

nike-sb-camo-dunk-high-4.jpg

^^^never seen those before, they look okay....not jumping for them...back in the day when camo was real popular these would have sold very well

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

^^^never seen those before, they look okay....not jumping for them...back in the day when camo was real popular these would have sold very well

i hope more people have that attitude so i dont got to wake up to early to get them
these will go good with a couple shirts i got 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also these will be my new "mission shoes" when im on a mission for a release i will wear these!! they'll never see me coming especially when i got to hide in some bushes again like the south beach release

Originally Posted by heatking

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

i hope more people have that attitude so i dont got to wake up to early to get them
these will go good with a couple shirts i got 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also these will be my new "mission shoes" when im on a mission for a release i will wear these!! they'll never see me coming especially when i got to hide in some bushes again like the south beach release
laugh.gif

I dunno about the Pusheads...I never see myself wearing them.

Those Levi dunks however will be mine. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom