2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

east coast heads a reputable spot in my area said be looking out for the Levis Wednesday or Friday.  Don't know how true this is but they did get a few pair of the super limited Levis jeans

Can you share where? PM me.

If anyone has any info on a NY release, please let me know. Been calling, emailing and running around to every store only to get obscure answers, complete blanks and a whole lot of kanye shrugs.

Any help is appreciated it.

If anyone has any info on a NY release, please let me know. Been calling, emailing and running around to every store only to get obscure answers, complete blanks and a whole lot of kanye shrugs.
Any help is appreciated it.
This release is rumored to drop towards the end of the olympics, They've ended. The Shoes have released in Europe. If you go on ebay & look at the sellers most of them are Euro resallers. They usually get most sneakers & other sorts of goods before those goods release in the U.S. I'm pretty sure east coast will get them before the rest of the U.S.

I would stay updated with the popular sneaker websites you usually visit to get your information. They would usually put some like FOR EXAMPLE: "Nike SB High Heineken, Releasing at Primitive" If you guys haven't gotten them by then,  then they should pop up shortly after. Since I dont live in a Major city, we usually get our releases a little bit later than the others.

My advice is to just stay on your toes, dont let your guard down. Nowa days you be on your ish or else you will miss out. Nike seems to be really hush hush about alot of things this year, I see they just threw the Elite South Beaches out there today. Which I thought was pretty cool. If you happened to be on the website at the right time, you were probably lucky enough to grab a pair.

I wont be buying these^ even though they look great- I guess they'll be available at Kasina (online), the store has some nice gear too- i may have to grab a few items from them

http://solesirius.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/1342760769.jpeg

how do i order from this website? if possible? PM me if you got info man..

anyone hear anything about the heineken hightops?

hopefully levi pack steals all the hype away from them and i can cop with ease.

^The label on the front of that box is serious!
Sorry if this has been asked before but this thread doesn't seem to be 100% on point....
What is the release info for the LEVIS x NIKE SB? Are they both releasing the same day? And what stores have been confirmed to be releasing them in the US?

August most likely and the blue pair is a very low run. 400 pairs or so. The black should be more readily available. Im lucky that my shop is getting both. Just keep calling your local shops.

Yeah, i dont understand why people say things like or its not like yall have to buy em if they do, and it doesnt detract from the OG colorways or models at all. It only makes sense if you think it will drop the value of your own OGs (which it wont, just look to JB). Its just stupid. People that say this arent doing things for themselves, only to "stunt" and appear to be "sneakerheads"

i usually dont agre with this guy but i agree.

id rather get a "retro" heineken pair if they where gonna release one for 80$ and beat them instead of paying 800$ (or whatever they are going for ) and only wearing them a handful of times because i'd be to worried about getting them f*ed up but thats just me.

I personally like more shoes from the gold box era, than from the other eras. But thats just my own taste.

Hey guys. I need some help with a legit check. I'm about to buy a pair of size 12 Jedis off someone, and I'm not 100% sure if they're legit after going through some older Jedi legit checks online. I would appreciate if anyone here could tell me if they're real or fake. Thanks!

Hey guys. I need some help with a legit check. I'm about to buy a pair of size 12 Jedis off someone, and I'm not 100% sure if they're legit after going through some older Jedi legit checks online. I would appreciate if anyone here could tell me if they're real or fake. Thanks!

Fake ! stay away!!

Back
Top Bottom