2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw these on Modern Notoriety, I'm really digging em.

"NSB adds a nice Midnight Fog Dunk Mid to their Fall line up, displaying anthracite, white accents and a gum sole. Leather and Suede make up this SB Mid; perfect for the fall season."

LMAO!!!! SB did the outer space thing with the Space Tiger SBs. I like the Galaxy theme for what it was but hey people will buy it, so why not sell it. I like the mint as well, I have the Sea Crystal highs and I LOVE them. One thing I would give a pass to SB if they rehashed it right, is the Supreme Dunk Highs in all three OG color ways. Oh man, I would have nothing to say if they released those again. What do you think about Nike SB direction as of late? Did you like the Supreme SB 2012?

Nike sb direction now is ok I guess with most things from Nike their quality isn't what it used to be. Their dunks aren't as comfortable as the old generation ones. I can't complain to much because I do buy their shoes. As for the supreme dunks I did try to cop a pair but I don't think it's worth the price tag people put on it. If I can find a pair for 250 or less I'd cop but no higher . They aren't all that but that's just my opinion. Did u get a pair?

^^Dope concept, I'm upset because I know all these JB hypebeast/heads are gonna drawn towards this.

Nike sb direction now is ok I guess with most things from Nike their quality isn't what it used to be. Their dunks aren't as comfortable as the old generation ones. I can't complain to much because I do buy their shoes. As for the supreme dunks I did try to cop a pair but I don't think it's worth the price tag people put on it. If I can find a pair for 250 or less I'd cop but no higher . They aren't all that but that's just my opinion. Did u get a pair?
I did indeed get a pair. But I got them after the initial release. I was at Supreme LA the day the release and it was ridiculous. I've always been a buyer and supporter of Supreme but that release made me no longer a supporter of their brand. It was so disorganized it wasn't even funny. They passed out wristbands to their homies, let people blow trees in front of their store and cut others in line. They policed the civilized people and let those that weren't following the rules slide. It was chaos. The cops came, it got worse and then ALL of a sudden they announce "WE SOLD OUT"  after telling everyone in line that they have enough pairs for everybody. SMH. I'm done with Supreme.

Well, since I don't see myself getting a pair of the Blue Levi's, and even if I did it'd end up being $175 for a shipped pair, I'm trying to find a resale pair for myself.

So, what do you guys like better? Space Jams or Non-tourages? I'm torn.

Well, since I don't see myself getting a pair of the Blue Levi's, and even if I did it'd end up being $175 for a shipped pair, I'm trying to find a resale pair for myself.

Nontourages easily.

Non-tourages.
I don't like mids at all
sick.gif
Neither do I. I don't get why SB just doesn't cut that mid model from the line.

Saw these on Modern Notoriety, I'm really digging em.
"NSB adds a nice Midnight Fog Dunk Mid to their Fall line up, displaying anthracite, white accents and a gum sole. Leather and Suede make up this SB Mid; perfect for the fall season."
man this is the perfect skate shoe. dark suede with a gum sole. cant really ask for more.

I did indeed get a pair. But I got them after the initial release. I was at Supreme LA the day the release and it was ridiculous. I've always been a buyer and supporter of Supreme but that release made me no longer a supporter of their brand. It was so disorganized it wasn't even funny. They passed out wristbands to their homies, let people blow trees in front of their store and cut others in line. They policed the civilized people and let those that weren't following the rules slide. It was chaos. The cops came, it got worse and then ALL of a sudden they announce "WE SOLD OUT"  after telling everyone in line that they have enough pairs for everybody. SMH. I'm done with Supreme.

true that, im not to big on supreme. don't really care for their stuff. i did try to order their shoes and it said sold out like a minute later. if i could get a VNDS pair for the low like 250 or less i'd cop but otherwise im not worried about them. i've moved off SB's really but i do like to talk in this thread, see all the new stuff that comes out and if something i like comes out and i can get it for retail i'll go ahead and cop.

i'm on that jordan, lebron tip right now. i know a lot of people have jordans and lebrons but all i've messed with since 02/03 (give or take a year) is SB dunks because i skated. now i dont skate and its dumb hard to get shoes for retail so just gonna move on. i'm thinking about just collecting lebrons because i've discovered their elites are dumb comfortable , just broke out my south beach 9s from being on ice for a while and been wearing them a few days strait . gonna retire them now and maybe pick up those taxis or the other elites that are on sale currently on NDC just to beat on. i'll probably pick up those 3M reflective joints too and pass on the levi's (prob wont have a choice unless i win 1 of these dumb vouchers SPoT does) because i dont camp day(s) in advance.

true that, im not to big on supreme. don't really care for their stuff. i did try to order their shoes and it said sold out like a minute later. if i could get a VNDS pair for the low like 250 or less i'd cop but otherwise im not worried about them. i've moved off SB's really but i do like to talk in this thread, see all the new stuff that comes out and if something i like comes out and i can get it for retail i'll go ahead and cop.
i'm on that jordan, lebron tip right now. i know a lot of people have jordans and lebrons but all i've messed with since 02/03 (give or take a year) is SB dunks because i skated. now i dont skate and its dumb hard to get shoes for retail so just gonna move on. i'm thinking about just collecting lebrons because i've discovered their elites are dumb comfortable , just broke out my south beach 9s from being on ice for a while and been wearing them a few days strait . gonna retire them now and maybe pick up those taxis or the other elites that are on sale currently on NDC just to beat on. i'll probably pick up those 3M reflective joints too and pass on the levi's (prob wont have a choice unless i win 1 of these dumb vouchers SPoT does) because i dont camp day(s) in advance.
You know, I know SO many people that are just collecting Lebrons and are moving away from JB and SB it's not even funny. I don't understand it. No disrespect, but I HATE Lebrons and Foams (especially Foams). I don't like any of their color ways, outside the MV 9's (and that was a stretch for me), and I just think that Lebrons are WAY TOO pricey. I've always wondered if Lebron campouts are as hypebeast filled as JB campouts? Are they?

I didn't know that SPOT was moving towards multi day campouts. That's crazy for an SB.

You know, I know SO many people that are just collecting Lebrons and are moving away from JB and SB it's not even funny. I don't understand it. No disrespect, but I HATE Lebrons and Foams (especially Foams). I don't like any of their color ways, outside the MV 9's (and that was a stretch for me), and I just think that Lebrons are WAY TOO pricey. I've always wondered if Lebron campouts are as hypebeast filled as JB campouts? Are they?

I didn't know that SPOT was moving towards multi day campouts. That's crazy for an SB.

I dont like many Lebrons. Was lined up for the Pennys this weekend and every person in line either was rocking either vintage heat, beaters or lebrons. Don't know if its because most LBJs don't show much wear, easier to clean, or just new gen.

Just got my pair of Nike SB Dunk Hi Camo from UBS and man are they dope with the army laces

Last edited:
Debating jumping on this pair of Crown Royals for $75 shipped. Torn between those, the Clear Jades, or a pair of Laser Blue AM90s.

Debating jumping on this pair of Crown Royals for $75 shipped. Torn between those, the Clear Jades, or a pair of Laser Blue AM90s.

Out of those 3 I'd go for the Crown Royals, the Laser 90s are nice, but kind of cheaply made, and the Clear Jades are just not that good looking.

Out of those 3 I'd go for the Crown Royals, the Laser 90s are nice, but kind of cheaply made, and the Clear Jades are just not that good looking.
Well, I lost the eBay auction for the Laser Blue AM90s. Wasn't willing to pay over retail shipped for an NDS pair. Went ahead and scooped up the Crown Royals for $75 shipped from that KicksDeals link. Should have my first pair of SBs soon.

Back
Top Bottom