2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

does this mean that the safari his will start hitting stores soon?

Got my Civilist order in from Premier and i'm super bummed. THEY DONT FIT. I wear 11 in lows and this was my first pair of highs. Tried them on and was super excited about the look. Took a step or two and my toes just hurt. I think they may be going back. SMH. Any chance the leather on these stretched much?

Got my Civilist order in from Premier and i'm super bummed. THEY DONT FIT. I wear 11 in lows and this was my first pair of highs. Tried them on and was super excited about the look. Took a step or two and my toes just hurt. I think they may be going back. SMH. Any chance the leather on these stretched much?

You probably have to work'em in, or take out the insole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Highs have been fitting snug around the toes lately. My size 12 highs fit the same as my earlier 11.5 Highs...annoying. Then again, the leather toebox pairs always seem to have a bit more give. That Venom/Send Help fit...big reason those are my most worn pairs. So hard to break in a pair good when you have so many shoes to get to.

Highs have been fitting snug around the toes lately. My size 12 highs fit the same as my earlier 11.5 Highs...annoying. Then again, the leather toebox pairs always seem to have a bit more give. That Venom/Send Help fit...big reason those are my most worn pairs. So hard to break in a pair good when you have so many shoes to get to.

I agree, the new brown box SBs fit smaller to me than the blue boxes I have. I go .5 size up on both highs and lows.

I've got this issue with my pair too. The left shoe is more snug around the toes than the right. I gotta wear thinner socks with mine.

I agree, the new brown box SBs fit smaller to me than the blue boxes I have. I go .5 size up on both highs and lows.
Annoyed me when I finally landed Charcoal Highs dirt cheap. Completely unwearable. :smh:

Won't make that mistake going forward.

Try re-lacing the shoe that whats i did and they fit much better

GDS Civilist Restock, not sure if they're taking phone orders but here's the number: 336-617-5585

-edit- just called and they're not taking phone orders

Last edited:
Last pair of dunks I bought was the purple pigeons and they're still DS in the back of closet somewhere.
Those snakeskin joints are going to bring me out of retirement.

So whats the word, are we really going to see the BP WOF released in a GR version w/out the BP branding? I sure hope so. Any help is greatly appreciated.

So whats the word, are we really going to see the BP WOF released in a GR version w/out the BP branding? I sure hope so. Any help is greatly appreciated.
they're available overseas i think right now, but as for in the U.S. i doubt they're going to release them this month, maybe in september.

and black sheep is still doing that levi x nike sb dunk low promo this week, right?

Last edited:
they're available overseas i think right now, but as for in the U.S. i doubt they're going to release them this month, maybe in september.

and black sheep is still doing that levi x nike sb dunk low promo this week, right?
I doubt they'll release them online, how many pairs could they have probably a FSR at best unless the #'s on these are BS because there is only supposed to be 500 total...

Back
Top Bottom