2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

definitely picking those up, too clean

still mad I missed the digital florals :smh:

Last edited:
KOTD . So smooth

tonight's episode is about to be crazy. If the dunks involved the suits they wear when they cook, the New Mexico vibe, the green mist from the intro/ads, the blue from the meth, any of that could be so sick.

Btw for anyone feeling those new camo jano's:
I like em but not sure what id rock with em.

No need to overthink dressing up a loud shoe. Plain, simple colors. Let the shoe be the loudest part of the outfit. Not that hard...

No need to overthink dressing up a loud shoe. Plain, simple colors. Let the shoe be the loudest part of the outfit. Not that hard...
exactly... nice dark blue jeans or khaki shorts with a white tee would look clean with em... no need to get all matchy matchy dressing from head to toe in some desert camo XD

Last edited:
desert camo jano's dropping on premier (instore and online) 9/27
Awesome, definitely gonna cop

Also- Premier is having a 20% off sale today only (for full price apparel) 

Code is: 20app2013 

If anyone is interested

Another edit- I just setup a twitter finally and I'm wondering who I should be following for release info and previews besides skateparkoftampa and nikesb.. Any tips?

Last edited:

Awesome, definitely gonna cop

Also- Premier is having a 20% off sale today only (for full price apparel) 

Code is: 20app2013 

If anyone is interested

Another edit- I just setup a twitter finally and I'm wondering who I should be following for release info and previews besides skateparkoftampa and nikesb.. Any tips?
majority of info regarding phone orders and such mostly come from here I've noticed. 

Next on my Nike SB Hit list
1.) Nike SB mid "Made for Skate"
2.) Nike SB High Send Help 2

I've never had a pair of SB Dunk highs before but those Send Help 2's are looking amazing and I've always been a fan of the mids even though I only have one pair of SB dunk mids

New pickups came in (sorry for iphone pics have nothing else :\)
WoFs and Ostrich dunk lows
Found the Ostriches on eBay for a pretty good price and DS on top of that. The leather on them is crazy, I think the ostrich on them looks real dope. Love black kicks so I'm pretty content

Back
Top Bottom