2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wait... Are the blue Heros and the cobra commanders the same shoe?
Blue Hero

xl_10-16-13NikeSBDunkHighPhotoBlu1.jpg

Cobra Commander

null_zps16dd78f0-250x250.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Cobra Commander....I need a Royal Blue shoe in my life. The picture popped up when I was about to look for the Effel's, which I still wouldn't mind grabbing for the low.

Can't wait for the Cobra Commander....I need a Royal Blue shoe in my life. The picture popped up when I was about to look for the Effel's, which I still wouldn't mind grabbing for the low.
 Eiffels look great with the black laces you can prob find a pair for around 50 bucks somewhere 

Really debating on pulling the trigger on a pair of cigar city, dude wants about $185, kinda steep, but does that sound about right? For a DS pair, always liked the shoe and the materials but I rarely see them for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really debating on pulling the trigger on a pair of cigar city, dude wants about $185, kinda steep, but does that sound about right? For a DS pair, always liked the shoe and the materials but I rarely see them for sale.
ybors are nice. love my pair. still looking for the yellawolf limited boxed ones

That doesn't sound too bad for DS. I was looking at some for like $200 a while back. If you like em... I would get em. Saving $15 for searching a few months more (potentially) may not be worth it to you.

Guys help me pls
I'm newcomer on this forum and i dont know where to write

I want to buy this one but i cant find it
Can somebody help me?
Sorry for offtop pls!

Thanks for the input guys, I guess the guy slept on the offer and flaked on those cigar city dunks....o'well it wasn't meant to be I guess. People are so strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this directly applies to this thread, but I figure it's close enough. Anyone know what the going price is for a pair of McFly Nike SB Zoom Tres is? I found a pair in great condition and my size (13) but the dude's asking $250 shipped which seems a little high to me. 

Anyone follow the Janoski thread? Seems those shoes have brought out the idiots and hypebeast. Yikes. I pray for no floral dunks to ever release.

Anyone follow the Janoski thread? Seems those shoes have brought out the idiots and hypebeast. Yikes. I pray for no floral dunks to ever release.
nike should just put "qs" on every box and sell out every launch 
wink.gif
 I reckon the term will mean even less as SB operates under NSW.

floral only works well on canvas and like materials... and I think we've seen that canvas dunks are generally flops, luckily. bhm low insoles are black/white floralish if that counts, ha

edit: speaking of - does anyone have a lead on that bhm snapback? how limited were they?

Last edited:

nike should just put "qs" on every box and sell out every launch 
wink.gif
 I reckon the term will mean even less as SB operates under NSW.

floral only works well on canvas and like materials... and I think we've seen that canvas dunks are generally flops, luckily. bhm low insoles are black/white floralish if that counts, ha

edit: speaking of - does anyone have a lead on that bhm snapback? how limited were they?
I saw that BHM lookin hat at Pacsun a couple of weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom